BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Taylor T.
I love this mask. It immediately starts working to get rid of my breakouts. It’s super fast, because the instructions say to leave on for only five minutes. I also love that’s it’s natural, organic, and cruelty free. Derma E is a great affordable brand and their products always deliver results. I recommend everyone to try it!!
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Great mask with charcoal which is known for cleaning out the pores. This one also has exfoliating grains in there so once it dries out all you need to do is rub your skin with wet hands before completely washing off. Skin looks cleared and refreshed!
Katie S.
Livonia, MI
I love this mask it is so great! It changes colors because of the charcoal in it. It really detoxifies your pores and it makes your skim feel smooth. It has pretty nice packaging! It’s pretty colorful. I would really recommend this to a friend.
Kelsey R.
Lakewood, CO
The Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask spreads really easily across the skin. While the description says to wait 5 minutes, I find it dries even quicker than that, depending on how thick or thin you cake it on. This is the perfect mask to apply right before you hop in the shower. The squeeze tube and flip cap are my ideal packaging for this type of product. You can squeeze out every last bit of product, and the flip cap makes the product clean and easy to use when you have product-covered hands. My only complaint is the size of the mask. At 1.7 oz, the Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask is a bit smaller than most masks I’ve purchased. Most tend to be at least 2 oz. This could be a pro if you’re a skincare junkie and use many masks at a time, you’ll be more likely to use it up before it goes bad! What makes this purifying mask stand out for me is that you get an oil absorbing clay mask, a purifying charcoal mask and an exfoliator all in one. I like an product that makes my life easier! I was surprised that the formula is cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
Tan W.
Cordova, TN
I honestly love all Derma E products. The packaging is simple and clean which makes it easy to use. I’ve started using the mask regularly and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. I would recommend to everyone!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME ! Heats up and works it’s way in your pores ! Cleans your blackheads and clears up your skin! I’m so obsessed with derma e ! Love love love their products so affordable and amazing results
كريمة S.
Avenel, NJ
I actually bought this on clearance once and I have to say it really is one of the best face masks of all time. The gunk literally feels like it has removed from the skin especially the nose. It makes your face feel clean and not harsh at all.
Laura S.
I’ve used this a various times. I thought it was decent. It does dry quick and once it’s time to take off it turns into a face scrub which is ok. The only thing with this, chorcoal is a detoxification to the face and helps with black heads. I feel like the chorcal did not justify much with this mask.
Morgan W.
Crystal River, FL
I love Derma E. It's probably the sole best skincare brand I have ever and will ever use. This product really kept my acne at bay and cleared my skin after about two weeks. I love it.
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
I received a sample of this product in a beauty bag. It was very essy to use and made my skin feel soft and smooth. I love this product and plan to purchase the full size so I can use it again!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?