BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Alexandra K.
Downey
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with this mask. I typically use it twice a week or after the days where I have a full heavy face of makeup on (I typically don’t wear face makeup) and it really helps improve the overall appearance and texture of your face. It’s the best charcoal mask I’ve used so far and it really works to suck out all the blackheads and impurities lodges in your pores.
Alyssa P.
Chesterfield, MO
I SO HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! 100/100 I use this product twice a week at night after cleansing my face and by the morning I can already see results on my skin! It’s always smoother, clearer, and all the redness goes away. Not to mention it helps with my oily skin without drying it out!!
Sarah N.
Richmond
I love this mask! I bought it after my mom and sister talked about how much they liked it. I have sensitive skin so I was a little worried at first, but it’s so gentle on my skin. It comes in a small bottle, but a little bit goes a long way. My face feels so soft & clean after using it. I’ve recommended it to several of my friends, each of whom have tried it and love it as well. Will definitely be buying this one again.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I received a sample from Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask. It didn’t irritate my skin. I felt a little tight and dry afterwards though. I would recommend it if your trying to detox your face.
Rachel A.
Tampa, FL
My skin is sensitive to synthetics and gets easily dried out. This mask didn’t irritate it at all, and doesn’t cause me to break out! It is gentle, inexpensive for the quality, and doesn’t take much to go a long way.
Shannon F.
I got this mask as a free sample with my Derma-E order online. It was actually one of the things I had contemplated getting, but hadn't tried it before. Now that I've tried it (and my boyfriend has too), I'm definitely going to purchase the full size product! I love the way it feels and it isn't hard to rinse off- my skin feels great afterwards too (:
Sam H.
  I was looking for a charcoal mask to help cleanse my skin. I think this does a great job in shrinking pores and leaving my skin feeling fresh! A couple of times I've used as a cleanser when I was in a pinch. Would buy again, you can tell it is quality.  Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Lyndsay M.
Las Vegas, NV
Derma E is an amazing brand, so I already knew the 2-in-1 charcoal mask would be phenomenal. I was right! It feels so great on my skin, and my face glows after I use it. It doesn’t have any harsh chemicals, so I didn’t have any irritation on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this and all Derma E products!
Love X.
This is a great mask. Spreads easily and it only takes half the amount of time to mask compared to other charcoal masks. It also exfoliates with the small granules. After each use, clean is cleaner and pores smaller. No signs of irritation from the textured mask despite my eczema prone sensitive skin.
Taylor T.
I love this mask. It immediately starts working to get rid of my breakouts. It’s super fast, because the instructions say to leave on for only five minutes. I also love that’s it’s natural, organic, and cruelty free. Derma E is a great affordable brand and their products always deliver results. I recommend everyone to try it!!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?