BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Martina P.
Ottawa, ON
I really liked it, thanks to Social Nature i had a chance to try this product.I tried it only once so far but i have seen some difference on my skin after that i used it.Anyway when i first i tried it on i felt like  my skin was burning but after a minute it stopped all of sudden, so i think that it's the way that it works, however my skin is not red or anything.I think i will buy products from this brand, because with my sensitive skin, i need a brand that i can trust.
Christa D.
Lantz, NS
I absolutely love this stuff! It's so gentle in my sensitive skin and it also works really well as a gentle exfoliating scrub! I love that it doesn't have that weird smell most charcoal masks have! Great product will buy again and again!
Grace M.
Edmonton
I really like this mask, I feel like it really brightens my skin and I love that it's also an exfoliator so it saves me a step. Just make sure your really apply a lot if water when massaging it afterwards to exfoliate.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this mask for a while now and been loving it ever since. Helps tighten up my pores and reduced my oiliness. Plus it also scrubs away my old skin leaving my face fresh and new. Would totally keep in buying it.
Kayla D.
I absolutely love this mask! It is one of the few that actually bring out the dirt and oil and works very well. I highly recommend this for anyone with breakouts.
‏Ayaah ‏.
carrollton
It is a great mask. It is very purifying and exfoliating. If you have sensitive skin I would not purchase this. It is $15 but I got it on sale for $7. I got mine at ulta.
Stacey T.
Belleville, ON
Worked amazing for my combination skin!! I have dry patches that tend to be problematic but this product has helped tremendously.
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
This is one of the best charcoal purifying mask which gives you clean and glowing skin. I really recommended this mask
Morgan P.
I love this mask. It helps exfoliate and remove impurities. It has a light fresh scent and dries quickly.
Ziv H.
I think that it is really good espacially for oily skin it reallyyyy really helped me with it. The price is great
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?