BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Alyssa C.
I had the chance to try out Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask for free, thanks to Social Nature. It first works to detoxify the skin and then to exfoliate it. This charcoal mask is made with natural ingredients and it also is a "eco-ethical" beauty product. It's cruelty-free, GMO free, paraben free, 100% vegan is recyclable and is produced using wind generated energy.
This is a wacky mask. Using it is simple: you put it on, let dry 5 minutes, then wash off in circular motion and rinse.
When you first put the mask on, you notice this weird, menthol-y, strong feeling on your skin. Then as it dries, the feeling dissipates and your face starts to get all stiff and tight because the mask dries out (it's clay based). It's kind of funny, but in a good way. When you go to rinse it off, the mask rehydrates really easily and reveals these little exfoliating scrubby bits that you work around to cleanse your face.
The first time I used this mask, I wasn't really sure if it met it's promises to detoxify your pores of impurities, leaving you with softer, smoother skin. But, after the second time I used it, I did notice a difference in the feeling of my skin. It made my skin feel so soft and smooth, I was really quite impressed.
I didn't really think that I saw any major difference in the look of my pores after using the mask. But, I did find that my skin looked nice and healthy.
Although I do like how soft this mask makes my skin feel, I'm still not sure if I would actually go and buy it. It works well enough, but due to the price of the product and the amount you get in a tube, I am not sure if it works well enough for me to really want to buy it. #GotItFree #TrySocial
Camila C.
Culver City, CA
Máscara maravilhosa, limpa muito bem, ao tirar esfolia, a pele fica maravilhosa, bem sequinha, os poros diminuem, uma das melhores máscaras desse tipo que já usei
Jess G.
Moncton , NB
I received this product for free for testing purposes. I was excited to try out this mask because of the fact it is both a mask and an exfoliator. I love that it is cruelty free and GMO-free as well as free from soy and gluten.

The mask goes on smoothly and you can feel the apricot seed powder (exfoliant). It dries quickly (5-10min) and is easy enough for a charcoal mask to rinse off. I loved that during the rinse off process you can feel the apricot seeds exfoliating your skin.

The mask left my face feeling incredibly smooth; however, my face was SOOOO red and burned for about 45 minutes afterwards. Regardless I would use this mask again but only when I don’t have plans right after because the texture of my skin after is totally worth it!

The price is a little high, but given it’s natural products and number of uses you can get out of the bottle, I would say it is worth it!
Niobe S.
I got a sample and I must say that I liked very much! I try it and have a fresh effect in the face. The mask dry fast and them the instruction say that you have to massage to activate the exfoliating Pearl's. That last step I didn't notice the difference XD, but I have to say when I wash my face my skin was clean, soft, with a little pores in my nose, but not with the intensity that I have before. Was a little abrasive for my skin, a bit nothing that It can't controlled. highly recommend for person's how has normal skin and doesn't have several skins problems.
April c.
My skin feels really nice after using this detox mask! It was perfect for using after being hot and sweating outside all day in the heat. I applied a thin layer and waited five minutes before rinsing off as instructed. I really liked how it has two steps, first with the detoxing mask and then exfoliating while rinsing off. The combination of the activated charcoal and apricot seed powder left my skin feeling amazing and looking healthy.The mask had a slight burning sensation when I applied it so I was worried that it was going to irritate my skin, but my skin wasn’t red or irritated at all when I was finished. #gotitfree #trynatural
Carrie M.
Maple, ON
I've always wanted to try a charcoal face mask....and was so excited when I got this from @socialnature and @dermae to try it out. I was a bit weirded out when it started to harden but as soon as I put water on it to exfoliate and remove my skin felt amazing. I didn't feel the need to use creams or anything!! Best of all its vegan, GMOs free, gluten free, soy free and made from recycled materials. I will be buying this hands down!
Tiffany M.
surrey, BC
This was my first time trying a charcoal mask and i am really impressed with it. This went on really nicely, dried to a white colour and then rinsed off just as easily without leaving pieces of clay on my face. After I washed it off my skin felt extremely smooth and refreshed. There also doesn't seem to be much of a scent and its a more natural product then others I've seen in store so i really like that. I will be using this once a week now to help with my pores. I would recommend everyone to pick this up if they're looking for a new mask.
April T.
I loved the refreshing cooling sensation that you get when you apply the product.  It dried quickly and is perfect if you are short on time but still need a great mask.  My skin felt soft and refreshed and very clean after using each time.  It did not dry out my skin at all.
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
I really liked this mask. Loved that is was natural and had exfoliating beads. The formula was nice and thin and it had virtually no smell to it. It was easy to apply and dried nice and evenly. It has a nice cooling effect to it as well. It came off fairly easy with a washcloth. My skin looks like it had some impurities lifted out, but my skin also felt pretty dry after. I feel like there are other masks that make my skin look and feel much better than this one did, but it wasn't bad.
Martina P.
Ottawa, ON
I really liked it, thanks to Social Nature i had a chance to try this product.I tried it only once so far but i have seen some difference on my skin after that i used it.Anyway when i first i tried it on i felt like  my skin was burning but after a minute it stopped all of sudden, so i think that it's the way that it works, however my skin is not red or anything.I think i will buy products from this brand, because with my sensitive skin, i need a brand that i can trust.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?