BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Anne T.
Easy to use. I have dry skin, so I was worried that this might be too hard on my skin, but it was great! Definitely saw the impurities being drawn out of my T-Zone. Great brand, great product.
Jessica B.
I liked that it has grainy bits that helped me feel like I was exfoliating as I was applying the product. I did notice that this one was a bit more irritating to my skin and could not leave it on for as long as I would have liked. Skin did feel very smooth after use.
Gabriella C.
Porterville, CA
I got a sample of this product in a subscription boxes and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and new and also clean out my pores. The packaging could've been better but it's not really the packaging that counts but the product. I would recommend this product!
Breonna D.
Odenton , MD
This scrub is so nice. I love quality skin care and this definitely takes the cake. it leaves my skin nice and soft without it being too abrasive! Gets all the impurities out!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this scrub, it's light enough for daily exfoliation and the menthol/eucalyptus in it leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh. Not to mention the charcoal detoxifies your skin, all while scrubbing away dead skin cells. It's a win-win!
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I enjoyed using this mask. I really love charcoal masks and I think this product did a good job on removing impurities from my skin and left my skin feeling very smooth and clean. It's affordable so I would consider purchasing again
Anstiss E.
Orange , CA
I really enjoyed this mask, it tightened my face and left it feeling clean, exfoliated, and refreshed. I really like that it not only give you the benefits of a mask but also an exfoliater. I will definitely use again!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I've only used this once but I'm really enjoying it. Good for people who want to exfoliate and deep clean at the same time. It's also great if you want a fast mask, completely dries within 5 minutes.
Shannon C.
Being in my early 40s with oily skin it’s tough to find products that target both, usually it’s one or the other! But I love these, they fit the bill, especially with the extra bonus of being natural ingredients.
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
I’ve been using this charcoal mask before applying my makeup for about a month now and I can feel a difference in texture. My skin isn’t so oily anymore but sooo smooth. I would definitely buy this again. Derma E went above and beyond my expectations yet again. I’ve been recommending this to everyone!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?