BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I have dry/normal skin so this is not my favorite mask in the world, but I do like it and would recommend it for someone who has normal/oily skin. I received this as a gift in a giveaway from Instagram, so I feel very blessed to have been able to try it without having to buy it.
Mishal F.
This mask is great! I got this as a sample and tried it you use a lot of product since the consistency is so thing but it actually works, you can see it dry up and as you wash it off it activates and refreshes your skin! definitely might repurchase this.
Samantha S.
Fishkill, NY
I have heard wonderful things about this product and had to give it a try. I AM IN LOVE. My skin is glowing and feelings amazing! I purchased it online on some site for facial products. It is a basic packaging but it makes you feel like a new person! GOTTA TRY IT!
Mary A.
Not for sensitive skin. It is very harsh on your skin, it has big scratchy scrubbing parts that feel like sand. It left my skin red and irritated like it was burned. So it is better to test it somewhere before using it.
Vania G.
I'm generally not a fan of charcoal masks, but I didn't mind this one. It dries quickly and is nice and exfoliating as you rinse it off. Aloe, bentonite, kaolin clay, apricot seed powder, green tea extract, algae and more.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mask for days when my skin needs a deep cleansing. It is gentle and dries fast. After 5 minutes, rinse with warm water. My skin always feels clean and smooth after use. Definitely one of my new favorite masks.
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
I received a sample size of this in one of my subscription boxes and I have to say I’m pretty impressed with this mask. It goes on as a dark grey and gets lighter as it dries on your face. It doesn’t smell the best but certainly gets the job done. It helped diminish the small blackheads on my nose and was easy to use. I’d highly recommend this product !
Megan G.
The Derma W Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask is a good mask. It pulls out impurities in the skin and leaves my pores looking smaller and my skin feels extra clean. I will continue to repurchase this mask.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
This left my skin sooo soft!!!!! At first I'm not going to lie I did feel some burning tingling sensations but after I washed it off my skin felt great. It kinda had a weird smell too but it's bearable.
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
Received a sample of this in my GenBeauty Ipsy Swag Bag. I was reluctant to try it because I'm not the type to just put anything on my face, but I check the reviews and so many people were raving about it. It leaves your skin so soft and doesn't dry it out at all. I'll be reordering this product for sure!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?