BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Jeneva G.
This mask is amazing! I love how quickly it dries and when removing it you feel scrubby particles that also help to exfoliate. The scent doesn't bother me. I use it about twice a week and more often during hormonal breakouts. It definitely helps to dry out the break out and minimize the time you have the break out. Love this stuff!
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
I find this mask just okay, I've only used it twice, the 1st time seemed to clean my pores a little better than the 2nd. I'm not sure yet if I will be purchasing this product again or not. There doesn't seem to be very much product... I'm just not sure yet
Ana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have ever tried Glamglow super mudmask this is a fantastic dupe. It works the same exact way has the same texture and even dries the same. Glamglow just has the little flecks that resemble alge, this does not. It leaves my skin feeling clean soft and tightens up my open pores. I would buy this over again vs the original Glamglow only because a full size 1.7 oz under $20 vs 1.2 oz of Glamglows supermud for $69
Sherrie C.
Warner Robins, GA
I received a sample of this in the mail. This was my first time trying a charcoal mask, and I was not disappointed! It left my skin so radiant and soft, something I often have trouble achieving. I will definitely be buying this product soon.
Jackie N.
The product was good. My skin felt tighter & cleaner after using it. I liked that there were little beads in it that you could use to exfoliate your skin afterwards. The only thing I don't like is that it's so hard to spread. It's quite thick which may not bother some people but it was just a bit of a hassle for me compared to other masks.
Anna G.
This is hands down the best charcoal mask I have ever used. The ingredients are all safe and organic and they really work wonders on my skin. Right around that time of the month I always get really bad hormonal acne and I feel like this is the only thing that calms my crazy skin. I wish they sold it in buckets!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I received this mask from an ipsy bag - the small size, 0.5 oz. Instead of using it all over my face (and only getting ONE use!) I have used it as a spot treatment and it is FANTASTIC! I have gotten at LEAST 20 uses out of it, and it's not gone yet! Highly recommend for treating stubborn breakouts!
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
I got this in my #ipsy bag and i fell in love. This is very gentle but you can feel it working. The scent is nice, you only have to use a pea sized amount for your whole face and it makes your face feel so clean and refreshed after.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I love Derma e! This mask took about 25 minutes to fully dry and when I washed it off my face felt so smooth and fresh. My skin looked brighter and it lasted for a few days. There was no burning feeling when applied and it wasn't harsh on my skin.. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Amanda L.
I love this charcoal mask, and I really think it helps clean my face. However, I can tell after using it that some of the charcoal gets stuck in my pores and takes a few days to get it all out. Overall, it is a good product and I would definitely use it again.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?