BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Jill P.
Kentucky
This is amazing on blackheads and large pores! It pairs great with the anti wrinkle line to shrink pores. I have naturally large pores with oily skin. Once a week I wash my face with Anti-Wrinkle Cleanser with Vitamin A & Glycolic Acid - 6 fl. oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 1) , then exfoliate with the DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz . Then use the Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask . Next I use the Hydrating Clay Mask-113g/4oz to help calm any irritation and add extra moisture. Followed by derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Toner . Last I lock in it in with Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Night Serum and/ or, a Derma E moisturizer depending on my skin that day. My skin is naturally oily but, gets dehydrated easily due to a medical condition. Duel masking allows me to clear up excess oil and blackheads while helping rehydrate my skin. My pores look smaller than when I was a teenager!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Purifying Derma-E 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask

This is my favorite face mask! It tingles just enough to say “hey I’m working” and it’s not a harsh tingle! I love the idea of "feeling" a product working.  It seemed like as soon as I put the mask on, it was time to take it off.  Five minutes is a quick mask, but I definitely appreciated the fact that it's not time consuming.  Wait, though... As I was removing the mask with water in a circular motion as suggested on the label, I noticed tiny granules in the mask.

It was as if I was now using a face scrub.  I've never found a charcoal scrub that is easy to remove; however, the exfoliating mechanism with this mask makes it easier to wash off.  My skin felt clean and firm after use.

Although I do wish the product was larger, I can't help but love how this product makes my skin feel and how it keeps oil at bay.  Keep in mind that the derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask is made for normal to oily skin so I wouldn't recommend this to those with dry skin because it's made to get rid of excess oil and may result in making your skin even drier.
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I've always loved Derma E products and went searching for a product for my pores on my nose. I bought this on sale at #ulta and I have to say I love it. I have sensitive skin and so far there's no irritation. It does has a nice cooling sensation with a little tingle but it's not bad. I love the consistency and how easy it is to apply. A little covers a lot but I still pack it on. It also has gentle exfoliators in it tat help smooth the skin when you're taking it off. It's a detox that purges pores of toxins, then gently exfoliates for fresh, smooth skin. I highly recommend!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually received this face mask with a subscription box that I used to receive and I fell in love with it right away. I was really impressed with the product and after using my deluxe sample I was super impressed with the cost of a full size package. I was lucky enough to find two packages of it at TJMAXX for $6.99, but if you order directly from Ulta or another company that sells it you can find it for $19.99 which is a lot cheaper than most competitors of that quality. As soon as you apply the mask you can really feel it working. The charcoal activates upon application and it really gets into your pores and sucks the junk out of them while exfoliating your skin at the same time. It makes me skin not only feel cleaner, but fresh and glowy. I am obsessed with products that I can feel working and I will never ever stop using this. I will literally stock pile this mask if they ever stop producing and selling it because it is really that great!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I tried this face mask out for the first time the night before last. I didn’t have the bottle but I had a packet of it that I recently won in a giveaway. I’m not a huge fan of masks or anything , I don’t wear sheet masks or clay masks it’s just not my thing to put something on my face that could possibly make my face break out. So I decided I’d try out the mask , I cleaned my face and I applied this to it. I left t sit on my face for 5-7 minutes ( the package says 5 but I accidentally let it stay on for a few mins longer) , I went and rinsed it off and man was my face red for the longest time. All I did after that was put on some 24K gold cream by Masqueology on my face along with some eye patches and went about my day. It went away by the next morning so I wasn’t that bothered. It did burn my face when it was sitting there tightening / drying. It kind of hurt and I was gonna wash it off but I just left it on because I was filming a tutorial lol. I personally don’t recommend because of my experience but others might like it.
Symone M.
El Paso, TX
I received a free sample of this product and my husband and I are trying it out. At first application it stings and feel cool afterward. The texture is thick and the clay feels like there are tiny beads mixed in. As it's beginning to dry the mask is getting tighter. We rinsed off our faces after the mask completely dried and after our faces felt cleaner and seemed to be lighter, like glowing. I definitely like this product. Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Martha A.
Purchased at: Pharmaca
Amazing product. There are days I am too tired to exfoliate and then wear a mask after. This does it both. Mask and exfoliate afterwards. No need to add an extra step. It also works wonders. Leaves your skin feel smooth and clean.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
I am not a huge fan of this mask, only because my skin can be a little sensitive, and this one seems a bit harsh. The tingling that's advertised as a perk is almost painful on me. And when I rinse it off, my skin is VERY red for a little while. There are also exfoliating particles in the mask that probably add to that sort of harshness. So while the charcoal is probably good for helping other people remove impurities from their skin, I would opt for another one (Derma E has a Vitamin C mask that I prefer) if you have especially sensitive skin like I do.
Megan M.
This charcoal mask is perfect for blackheads and renewing your complexion! It’s really smooth and easy to apply with time to work it in before it dries down. Once you’re ready to rinse it turns into an exfoliator and gives you and even deeper clean revealing completely refreshed pores! This makes my makeup apply flawlessly and it even has some good ingredients!
Mars A.
Derma e has all sorts of natural-y goodness. 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and no parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors, gluten, soy or GMOs. Very refreshing! Helped smooth my skin. The only issue is that I can't really tell what the charcoal does or is effective, particularly with drawing out toxins.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?