derma e Psorzema Psoriasis / Eczema Creme

Natural Relief. derma e® Psorzema® Psoriasis/Eczema Creme is a safe and effective blend of herbal extracts and vitamins that provides natural relief from symptoms of scaling, flaking, itching and irritated dry skin associated with these conditions. Neem, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Bearberry are among the many healing natural ingredients that are used in this pleasant moisturizing Creme. Contains no coal or pine tars and no steroids. No animal testing. . see more...

• Has anyone used this before? I have mild to moderate psoriasis and ...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to work?2 Answers
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
So...I cant say this worked for any of my psoriasis related issues BUT it makes my skin feel soft and not greasy. Im thinking this is a fine regular lotion and may be freat for people with dry skin just not psoriasis
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I had been having issues with psoriasis/eczema for years (undiagnosed) and really didn't want to go on meds for the rest of my life. A local health food store recommended this to me and I love it. It doesn't feel greasy, doesn't smell weird/bad and works like a charm. It does take some time to work noticeably but I can definitely see it now. Worth the investment!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
How long does it take to work?
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Has anyone used this before? I have mild to moderate psoriasis and many creams and lotions for psoriasis have a sticky feeling to them. What has worked for you in terms of creams and lotions for treating psoriasis?