BY DERMA E

Safe And Effective Blend Of Herbal Extracts And Skin Vitamins That Provides Natural Relief From Symptoms Of Scaling, Flaking, Itching, And Irritated Dry Skin. Neem, Burdock, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, And Bearberry Are Among The Many Healing Natural Ingredients That Are Used In This Pleasant Moisturizing Creme. Contains No Coal Or Pine Tars And No Steroids Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors And Are Ph Balanced 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free &Amp; Gluten-Free Eco-Friendly Made In Usa see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
I really truly love this stuff. I’ve been plagued with eczema and psoriasis my entire life and this stuff makes such a difference. My skin is so much happier when I use this. No flakes, so much smoother and way less redness. Sometimes it can totally clear me up which no other cream has done. I always recommend this to friends!
Joan W.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I have suffered from eczema my entire life and as an adult I tend to get bad flare-ups. Psorzema Creme isn’t bad. It’s thick and moisturizing but not greasy. It’s GMO free, gluten free, cruelty free, soy free and 100% vegan. I do like this cream and think it helps, but unfortunately for me it doesn’t stop the itch.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Probably the best moisturizer I’ve ever bought . Let’s me first say it does wonders on dry irritated skin. My skin is always dry and after using this product my makeup sets so much better than a primer . The packaging is great and for a 4oz I paid 20$ which is amazing and better then 40$ on a 1.7 Oz from other stores . This moisturizer hydrated and makes my skin glow . Definitely worth it and I would definitely 100000% but again.
Sandy M.
Glendale , CA
My husband has psoriasis and this helps with the skin from flaking it eases the inflammation too! It can after be a bit drying so he follows up and puts coconut oil it's an amazing combo!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Wow! Wow! Wow! This is a product I will now recommend to anybody and everybody. I have bad skin issues that no one knows what it is. I have been to soo many doctors and they all say they have never seen anything like it. I have patches of rash that bleed uncontrollably and randomly. I have had this skin issue since I was 3 years old. I have tried everything! I stumbled across this cream at my local Marshals and decided to try it. I applied it the first day I got it and that was two weeks ago.. I can proudly say that my skin issues have 100% improved. No more bleeding, flaking, nothing. I still have bumps but it is so hard to notice. It used to be red and inflamed but now it's my skin color and no scabs or anything. I am so so so happy with the results. If you're still reading this, please take a chance on what I think is a jar of miracle cream!
Christina L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This cream worked wonders for me. I have eczema and psoriasis and very dry sensitive skin. This helped get rid of majority of my dry skin and does not cause breakouts. It doesn't burn at all and it doesn't have any smell. I Highly recommend this product. I purchased it at Wegmans.
Anna T.
Love this product for my wintry dry skin issues! I get sooo scaly in the winter and this product has been one of the few things that soothes my skin.
Kennedy S.
I received a sample of this product and it was fine. It wasn't anything special, but I also don't think was a product that's targeted toward me.
KC F.
I got a sample of this and it wasn't really anything spectacular. I felt like the sample was not enough for me. It's also pretty pricey.