Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil

by DERMA E

This essence of rose cleansing oil dissolves away long-lasting makeup and impurities, while nourishing skin with beautifying oils. Argan Oil delivers a concentrated boost of intense antioxidant-rich moisture to lock in essential hydrating for a healthy tone, renewed texture and exceptional suppleness. Jojoba Oil provides moisture to dry skin while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting healthy cell renewal. Cleansing oils are great for all skin types, especially oily skin because they help to maintain skin's natural balance, removing skin of bad oils and leaving good natural oils. Your skin will be left feeling healthy, nourished and soft.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Natural Fragrance Oils.

Does it remove makeup well?
how well does this cleansing oil emulsify and rinse off? is its fragrance super strong? (i know the directions say to wipe off with a damp washcloth, but its formula does include emulsifiers so i want to know how well they work without a cloth)
Did anyone have issues with this making their face extremely oily? My skin is usually dry and I’ve been trying to include this product in my skin care but I feel like it might have made my skin now oily.
Start your review of Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil uploaded by Thuy N.
Argan oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e. I like this oil a lot. It helps remove makeup and other build up on my face. It smells and feels nice. When I rinse, it does not make my face greasy. It leaves my face hydrated.
Cindy D.
Wake Forest, NC
Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil uploaded by Cindy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t like this too much. I have it in my travel bag so that I can remove makeup but it doesn’t remove waterproof mascara so I didn’t give it 5 stars. It never irritated my face but I felt the oil was thick and hard to spread over my face so I didn’t like that.
Eva S.
Austin, TX
Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil uploaded by Eva S.
This has easily become my first and one of my favorite steps of my skincare routine. This was only my second time using a cleansing oil, but this oil wins all the awards for the scent alone. I’m always skeptical of oils, considering my skin tends towards oily, but it always hydrates my skin before my cleansing foam. So glad I have this!
Bethany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is wonderful as a first cleanser, or as a makeup remover. However, it burns your eyes so keep that in mind if you’re using it to remove your eye makeup. I noticed it started to smell bad after a while and it was still within the “expiration” time though.
Betty G.
Tamarac, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so happy I found this gem. I've tried soooo many facial cleansers, but every one of them dries out my face. This cleansing oil is very soothing and moisturizing. I've been using this product for about a month. No more dry patches and my face doesn't feel tight and dry anymore. I will definitely be repurchasing this very soon since the one I bought is over halfway done.
Linette S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil has the most gentle rose petal smell and it's very relaxing. I love the way this cleansing oil removes all my makeup without even trying. This product leaves your skin very soft, and hydrating, with a hint of a dewy appearance. Even my daughter fell in love with this cleanser.
Molly A.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil uploaded by Molly A.
I don’t like starting out negative but this is a good negative! I don’t like facial oils. I just never have but I really really really like this one. It makes your skin so soft and just gorgeous. I have this as a sample size and can easily see myself buying it for myself when I run out of my cleaning soap.
Katie M.
This is the only cleansing oil I'll ever need. I received this from the brand when I won a giveaway or I never would have tried it. It's one of the best skincare items I've ever tried. It takes off everything with almost no effort. It leaves my skin feeling soft and touchable not like other cleansers that strip your skin and leave it feeling raw and sensitive.
Jazmin A.
Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil uploaded by Jazmin A.
Currently part of my night routine! First step to my double cleanse! It MELTS all my foundation, brow pomade, mascara and liner! So easy to use. The pump is odd. But I use about 2-3 pumps on my fingertips and just gently melt my face away. I have normal/combo skin and this leaves my fave soft and not feeling oily nor stripped away! An easy find at Ulta and would recommend for anyone new to oil cleansers!
Alexandria J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely must use a pump of this on each eye to remove my mascara and eyebrow gel before I wash my entire face! (It's kind of a fast Double Cleanse!) Just use on your closed eyes and rinse then wash your entire face with your favorite cleanser. The reason for using this first is so you don't have to scrub and tug on the delicate skin around the eyes! That can lead to wrinkles or make them worse! I also use this on my lips if I have a dark, hard to remove lipstick on. I rub it on my lips and wipe it off with a tissue. Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil is absolutely magnificent!💜
Ask a question to the Influenster community...