BY DERMA E

DERMA E?? Protecting Shea Hand and Cuticle Cream will leave your hands feeling replenished. This beautifully scented Rosehip and Almond hand cream provides glove-like protection while delivering moisturizing benefits. Treat your hands and soften cuticles with this restorative cream that helps to protect against daily environmental stressors.

Features
  • 100% Vegan & cruelty-free
  • Paraben-free gluten-free
  • Gmo-free phthalate-free
  • Petrolatum-free lanolin-free
  • see more...

• Where can I find this product in stores? Is it as good as...2 Answers

Start your review of Derma E Natural Skincare 158075 2oz Rosehip & Almond Protecting Shea Hand & Cuticle Cream - Case of 6!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
St Petersburg, FL
Love this hand cream! It’s very moisturizing and doesn’t leave my hands greasy at all. I have noticed a huge improvement within the first week of using this product. My hands look younger, feel moisturized and nourished. I will definitely continue to use it, and re purchase when I run out.
Bloomington , CA
This product is an introduction to the Derma E brand for me and it is a happy first acquaintance. I love that the rose fragrance isn't overly perfumey, but more botanical floral. The formula is soothing and absorbs quickly. I appreciate that it doesn't leave my hands greasy. The formula is a bit on the thin side for a hand cream. I would not agree that the product is "deeply nourishing" as the packaging states. I have a severe problem with dry hands and I have found this hand cream to be more maintaining then "restorative" also according to the tube.
Toledo, OH
This hand cream not only absorbs into my skin quickly but it does such a fantastic job at softening my cuticles and moisturizing my hands. It has a really sweet rose smell that's subtle but lasts long. It's also natural and cruelty free so that's always a plus.
Ain Kihal
1,057 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Where can I find this product in stores? Is it as good as it looks?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email