BY DERMA E

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
  • "This is one of the best exfoliates I have ever used. It was gentle yet very effective. My skin is really sensitive so it irritates easily. It left my skin feeling soft but not red which is amazing for a product that exfoliates. The ingredients are also friendly to my skin - not chemicals." in 13 reviews
  • "This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days. Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. [product:derma-e-microdermabrasion-scrub-with-dead-sea-salt]" in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVE this scrub! I couldn't live without it, I use it multiple times a week as it is gentle on your skin while also giving you a clean, fresh glow. It smells good as well! Will definitely be purchasing it again and again" in 3 reviews
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
The packaging has since changed and looks much sleeker (which you can see in my picture), but I love this product! You’re able to control just how gentle/harsh it is by how hard you press as you scrub your face, allowing for the sensitivity of your skin to be taken into account! The product is GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, soy free, recycle, and made with wind energy as well if those are important to you! It says to use this product 2-3 times per week and when I do my face feels incredibly clean and smooth. The scent is lovely but faint. I definitely recommend this!
Ginny D.
This is one of the very best facial exfoliators that I have ever used. It has a nice light scent, very tiny scrubbers, and it's somewhere between gentle and harsh for me! I use this about once a week, and my skin feels AMAZING afterward! It's so soft and I feel like my skin is very clean! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,008 reviews
I wanted to try out something new from this brand because I love how it's natural. I picked up the microdermabrasion scrub. I love how something my skin feels after using this product this morning. I love the citrus scent as well. I will definitely repurchase this when I'm out.
Boheemia N.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
Amazing results with this scrub.. I wish overtime it will provide amazing permanent results. Only been using for a month and I see a difference when used. But you can only use this product one or twice a week. I only use the skin light for knees and elbows.
Michelle L.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g) more...
I got a free sample of this from Derma E . I like how it smells. It has a fresh clean lemon scent to it.  You only need a little for your face.  It leaves your skin feeling clean an smooth. It helps with the appearance of my skin. My face looks healthy with a little glow.
Lisa W.
Bismarck, ND
This is incredible! I have very dry skin in the winter and after the first time i used this my skin was so smooth!! This is a staple in my skincare routine!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this smell so light and refreshing. I use this at night to scrap my face and it really doesn’t take much because it has a great job. So the old saying as a little bit goes a long way also works with the scrub.
Faride H.
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt I tried this product with caution because my skin is a little sensitive tosome common ingredients in exfoliating creams, but this was amazing. It has helped my skin improve so much! The texture has change, it more smooth and glowing. Recommended!
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is amazing! I have a few recurring pimples and black heads and after a few days of using this they disappeared. You have to be careful not to use too much or scrub for too long otherwise you may dry your skin out. My skin is on the dryer side but it still works great! Definitely recommend.
Amanda V.
I have used this product once-twice a week, for the past 5 weeks. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. From the texture to the bumps/pimples, my skin has looked and felt so much better. It also "wakes up" my skin. I recommend this product to anyone who has dull/dry/acne prone skin like me.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?
Michela C.
is this too aggressive on a sensitive skin?