BY DERMA E #95 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Carol V.
Amazing product!!!!! Started using it a month ago and i got crazy about it! Definitely recommend it
Lisa M.
Cheshire
LOVE this product! It smells great and is not harsh on my sensitive skin. I have bought several of this brands products but this one is by far my favorite.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
The packaging has since changed and looks much sleeker (which you can see in my picture), but I love this product! You’re able to control just how gentle/harsh it is by how hard you press as you scrub your face, allowing for the sensitivity of your skin to be taken into account! The product is GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, soy free, recycle, and made with wind energy as well if those are important to you! It says to use this product 2-3 times per week and when I do my face feels incredibly clean and smooth. The scent is lovely but faint. I definitely recommend this!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this smell so light and refreshing. I use this at night to scrap my face and it really doesn’t take much because it has a great job. So the old saying as a little bit goes a long way also works with the scrub.
Carine S.
When I bought this product I had no idea how much I would love it! Everytime I use it, my skin feels clean, soft, and smooth. My skin changed completely! Even my makeup looks a better.
Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL! I bought this on impulse at Ulta and omg I'm SO happy I did! It's not harsh at all and when you use it, it's so soft on your skin! It feels like your scrubbing your face with heaven it's so amazing. It made my skin so soft radiant and healthy looking! Made a huge difference just after one use!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Amazing facial scrub!! It has a great scent that's not overwhelming. I have had great luck from all the Derma-E product line. I received this in a sample size a few months back in my Allure beauty box. I will purchase this again in the future.
sarah S.
Oran

"I've been using this exfoliating scrub for a few weeks now and I really love it. The scent is really good, very minty, it might be a bit overwhelming for some people but I really like it. It works great at cleaning my skin, and removing dead skin, and it makes my face feel really cool, like a blast of fresh air, and that sensation remains even minutes after I wash it off. I recommend this product. "
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This scrub will change your life. Dead serious. It works as well as going to the spa and getting a microdermabrasion treatment. It's recommended to only use about once a week. The first time I used this I was speechless. My skin was the smoothest It had been since I was born. If you have acne scarring or darkness from old pimples, it will help. My coworker used it (she had acne pron skin) and it looked like she had a skin transplant. If this doesn't convince you to buy this, like right now, then go and order a sample from their website. This will change your skin!
Priscilla  B.
San Antonio , TX
This is a staple in my skin care routine! I am prone to getting dark spots from acne and this really helps gets rid of them quicker. Every time I run out, I repurchase immediately. I usually buy this on amazon but they also sell it at ulta.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?