BY DERMA E #62 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
  • "This is one of the best exfoliates I have ever used. It was gentle yet very effective. My skin is really sensitive so it irritates easily. It left my skin feeling soft but not red which is amazing for a product that exfoliates. The ingredients are also friendly to my skin - not chemicals." in 13 reviews
  • "This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days. Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. [product:derma-e-microdermabrasion-scrub-with-dead-sea-salt]" in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVE this scrub! I couldn't live without it, I use it multiple times a week as it is gentle on your skin while also giving you a clean, fresh glow. It smells good as well! Will definitely be purchasing it again and again" in 3 reviews
Alex I.
Birmingham, AL
This came in the Summer Essentials bag from their website and I love it. My skin is super smooth and visibly clearer after 2 uses! I moisturize afterwords with The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane and the Dermae derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid. However, I only use it at night; it seems to be too harsh (in my opinion) for morning use.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I love this product. It's one of the few scrubs that actually feels like you are scrubbing away all the dead skin and dirt off your face. Now you have to watch how much you use and how hard you scrub. In the places I know I have the most dead skin I scrub a little harder to make sure I get it all but the rest of my face I lightly scrub! This stuff is truly amazing!
Crystal L.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g), derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
Wonderful product. Would repurchase. Really leaves my skin feel soft and clean. Product seemed to be used up pretty quickly. But all in all it’s a great scrub and I’d purchase it again.
Whitney F.
CEDAR PARK, TX
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g) more...
I am always looking for new skincare products and rarely come across one that I repurchase (other than standard face wash). This one will be a CONSTANT in my beauty routine forever! It leaves my skin soft, supple and bright. I couldn’t ask for more!
Kelsey S.
Wilmette , IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Jessica S.
This is my go to facial scrub! I've tried so many and I always come back to this one. It leaves your face looking a feeling so smooth, fresh and glowing! I use it about 2-3 times a week. The results never disappoint.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I like this scrub. I use it twice a week. It feels amazing on my face. Just very small gritty pieces that make my face feel so much better. I am not seeing the visible results that I was hoping that I would see but i absolutely love how it feels. And it smells very lemony and is just a really pleasant scent.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
I liked the scrub. Fine abrasive particles, gently cleanse the skin and exfoliate the top layer of the skin. After priming, the skin becomes smooth and soft. After priming, scrub tone cream lies more even layer, without stains and without peeling. A good scrub. Its main tasks are fulfilled.
Emily D.
I LOVE this stuff! It is absolutely worth the price. I tend to have a lot of dead skin build up so I try to exfoliate at least every other day and even then my skin still felt like there was build up. Then I tried this scrub and oh. my. god. I felt like my skin was exfoliated for the first time! My skin looked way less dull and it got rid of some gross clogged pores and my face felt smooth and soft. I have noticed it can be a little drying but I always follow up with a moisturizer and that takes care of that. I always and highly recommend this product.
Lindsey H.

Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?

back