BY DERMA E #87 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
I love this product. It's one of the few scrubs that actually feels like you are scrubbing away all the dead skin and dirt off your face. Now you have to watch how much you use and how hard you scrub. In the places I know I have the most dead skin I scrub a little harder to make sure I get it all but the rest of my face I lightly scrub! This stuff is truly amazing!
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Jessica S.
This is my go to facial scrub! I've tried so many and I always come back to this one. It leaves your face looking a feeling so smooth, fresh and glowing! I use it about 2-3 times a week. The results never disappoint.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
I liked the scrub. Fine abrasive particles, gently cleanse the skin and exfoliate the top layer of the skin. After priming, the skin becomes smooth and soft. After priming, scrub tone cream lies more even layer, without stains and without peeling. A good scrub. Its main tasks are fulfilled.
Emily D.
I LOVE this stuff! It is absolutely worth the price. I tend to have a lot of dead skin build up so I try to exfoliate at least every other day and even then my skin still felt like there was build up. Then I tried this scrub and oh. my. god. I felt like my skin was exfoliated for the first time! My skin looked way less dull and it got rid of some gross clogged pores and my face felt smooth and soft. I have noticed it can be a little drying but I always follow up with a moisturizer and that takes care of that. I always and highly recommend this product.
Lindsey H.
This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days.

Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is probably one of the best smelling and effective scrubs i have used thus far. It gently scrubs away in less than 3 minutes. Since i have been using it there is a noticable radiance, i was lacking before. Excellent product, that delivers results.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Definitely helps with dry dead skin ! My skin feels much more alive and soft like new !!!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This is my new favorite weekly exfoliant. I use a very tiny amount in my t-zone area where I have a lot of texture. My skin feels amazing afterwards like I just had a facial. It is a tad bit abrasive so I would not recommend with sensitive skin.
Stacy S.
I wanted to try out something new from this brand because I love how it's natural. I picked up the microdermabrasion scrub. I love how something my skin feels after using this product this morning. I love the citrus scent as well. I will definitely repurchase this when I'm out.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?