BY DERMA E #99 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Delia A.
Delia A.
Gentle enough for my skin, "harsh" enough to remove all the dead skin. Love the smell, the after effect and just the overall quality of the product. and bonus: it's Dermae - vegan, cruelty free, all natural
Estela E.
Estela E.
Haskell, NJ
This is literally like going to a Spa & getting a microdermabrasion treatment on your face. It leaves your skin smooth, soft & glowing! This is one of the holy grail products that I use on my face twice a week!
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
This is one of the very best facial exfoliators that I have ever used. It has a nice light scent, very tiny scrubbers, and it's somewhere between gentle and harsh for me! I use this about once a week, and my skin feels AMAZING afterward! It's so soft and I feel like my skin is very clean! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
This scrub can be a little too abrasive if you aren't careful, but I do enjoy it. I like to use a creamy cleanser when I remove it just to make removal a little easier and to add a little moisture back into my skin. Smells great!
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
I love this little bottle of miracles so much! It makes my skin so soft & i even noticed my forehead wrinkles dimishinv. Use a light touch when usinv this product just beacuse of the little beads great smell, easy to use
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran

"I've been using this exfoliating scrub for a few weeks now and I really love it. The scent is really good, very minty, it might be a bit overwhelming for some people but I really like it. It works great at cleaning my skin, and removing dead skin, and it makes my face feel really cool, like a blast of fresh air, and that sensation remains even minutes after I wash it off. I recommend this product. "
Faride H.
Faride H.
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt I tried this product with caution because my skin is a little sensitive tosome common ingredients in exfoliating creams, but this was amazing. It has helped my skin improve so much! The texture has change, it more smooth and glowing. Recommended!
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?