BY DERMA E #72 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
I love this product. It's one of the few scrubs that actually feels like you are scrubbing away all the dead skin and dirt off your face. Now you have to watch how much you use and how hard you scrub. In the places I know I have the most dead skin I scrub a little harder to make sure I get it all but the rest of my face I lightly scrub! This stuff is truly amazing!
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is amazing! I have a few recurring pimples and black heads and after a few days of using this they disappeared. You have to be careful not to use too much or scrub for too long otherwise you may dry your skin out. My skin is on the dryer side but it still works great! Definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
This is my go to facial scrub! I've tried so many and I always come back to this one. It leaves your face looking a feeling so smooth, fresh and glowing! I use it about 2-3 times a week. The results never disappoint.
sarah s.
Baytown, TX
I tried a sample of this and it was wonderful. My skin felt so soft and smooth. I felt like I didn't need makeup at all. The feeling lasted all week. And it was gentle but effective. I been using a expensive one and now I won't go back. I plan on buying this one this weekend in full size maybe even two for a backup
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I received this in my derma e sampler box and immediately was hooked. I went out and bought the full sized one today. I only use it once a week on my skin, since I have a very detailed and planned out skincare regimen. This is my Sunday scrub for now.
Kim G.
OMG!! This is a total game changer! I absolutely love this scrub! You automatically see a difference in your face after just one use. Your skin looks and feels cleaner, brighter and smoothr. I highly highly recommend it!
Christina C.
This is by far my favorite skincare product!! It leaves my face glowing and so soft! It scrubs away all of dead skin and dirt and I love the smell of it! A little bit goes a long way and I use it twice a week! Love it!
Bethany A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a good thing to get, my mom started using it and I asked her if she liked it and she said yeah why don't you try it. So I used it and it made my skin feel Great. It's not all that pricey to be honest. But it's a good investment
sarah S.
Oran

"I've been using this exfoliating scrub for a few weeks now and I really love it. The scent is really good, very minty, it might be a bit overwhelming for some people but I really like it. It works great at cleaning my skin, and removing dead skin, and it makes my face feel really cool, like a blast of fresh air, and that sensation remains even minutes after I wash it off. I recommend this product. "
Faride H.
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt I tried this product with caution because my skin is a little sensitive tosome common ingredients in exfoliating creams, but this was amazing. It has helped my skin improve so much! The texture has change, it more smooth and glowing. Recommended!
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?