BY DERMA E #99 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ
Amazing! Smells great and offers gentle exfoliation. Leaves skin feeling soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I am always trying to find the best way to exfoliate my skin and this worked so great. I could actually see my pores getting clearer after every use. With how great it worked I was happy to find that it was still very gentle, I will be adding this to my skin care routine.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I wanted to try out something new from this brand because I love how it's natural. I picked up the microdermabrasion scrub. I love how something my skin feels after using this product this morning. I love the citrus scent as well. I will definitely repurchase this when I'm out.
Wynantskill, NY
This is my new favorite weekly exfoliant. I use a very tiny amount in my t-zone area where I have a lot of texture. My skin feels amazing afterwards like I just had a facial. It is a tad bit abrasive so I would not recommend with sensitive skin.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I have been using this product for about a month now. I use it two or three times a week in the shower (after cleansing my face). I also have been using the Derma E Firming Moisturizer every day. I am amazed at the improvement of my skinūüėĪ‚̧
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite scrubs. I had first heard of it through Ipsy. It never fails to make my skin incredibly soft and clean afterwards. I use it at least once a week if not twice. I would absolutely recommend this to any of my close friends.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Senatobia, MS
This product is completely amazing! When you first open the top, you get the fresh smell of lemon. It invigorates your senses before you ever apply the product! I always use it on my face right after my regular cleanser. It's super easy to use. Just take a small amount onto your fingertips and massage onto your skin where you need the most exfoliation in small circles for about a minute. No lie! In a week, my skin looked and felt brand new! Plus, I love that this stuff is 100 percent vegan and cruelty free!
Daishianna B.
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Delia A.
Delia A.
Gentle enough for my skin, "harsh" enough to remove all the dead skin. Love the smell, the after effect and just the overall quality of the product. and bonus: it's Dermae - vegan, cruelty free, all natural
Estela E.
Estela E.
Haskell, NJ
This is literally like going to a Spa & getting a microdermabrasion treatment on your face. It leaves your skin smooth, soft & glowing! This is one of the holy grail products that I use on my face twice a week!
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?