BY DERMA E #71 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Heidi M.
This is one of the best exfoliates I have ever used. It was gentle yet very effective. My skin is really sensitive so it irritates easily. It left my skin feeling soft but not red which is amazing for a product that exfoliates. The ingredients are also friendly to my skin - not chemicals.
Erika S.
Jacksonville, FL
I swear by this product. I don't use many cleansers or scrubs on my face because of my sensitive skin. But this one has helped my sensitive skin become more radiant and smooth also has helped my complexion. I can use this on a regular basis without damaging my skin. For someone that does not use cleansers very often this is my go to product.
sarah s.
Baytown, TX
I tried a sample of this and it was wonderful. My skin felt so soft and smooth. I felt like I didn't need makeup at all. The feeling lasted all week. And it was gentle but effective. I been using a expensive one and now I won't go back. I plan on buying this one this weekend in full size maybe even two for a backup
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
This scrub always leaves my face feeling super smooth! I gave 4 stars because of the price. It's on the pricey side but if you buy it from Ulta it is not considered prestige so you can use their in store coupons. Besides that, I love it! Definitely a holy grail product.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven , PA
This is one of my absolute favorite scrubs. I had first heard of it through Ipsy. It never fails to make my skin incredibly soft and clean afterwards. I use it at least once a week if not twice. I would absolutely recommend this to any of my close friends.
Taylor B.
I am a huge fan of this brand and absolutely love this product. When using it I actually feel like it's doing its job. It's not the cheapest product ever but it will last a while and you really don't need to use much product. I definitely recommend.
Samantha T.
This stuff smells amazing and is such a great exfoliant. It's gentle but still leaves your face completely smooth and soft. I've gotten it in two different sample boxes and have loved it both times. Something I may actually purchase a full size of
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
I received this in my derma e sampler box and immediately was hooked. I went out and bought the full sized one today. I only use it once a week on my skin, since I have a very detailed and planned out skincare regimen. This is my Sunday scrub for now.
Mary T.
This product is awesome! I received a deluxe sample from a subscription box and it lasted for two months. I have used small amount of this product every other day and it made my skin soft and even my skin tone. The scrub has a nice scent of citrus and it is gentle on your skin. I definitely recommend this scrub.
Christina C.
This is by far my favorite skincare product!! It leaves my face glowing and so soft! It scrubs away all of dead skin and dirt and I love the smell of it! A little bit goes a long way and I use it twice a week! Love it!
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?