BY DERMA E #99 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Priscilla  B.
Priscilla B.
San Antonio , TX
This is a staple in my skin care routine! I am prone to getting dark spots from acne and this really helps gets rid of them quicker. Every time I run out, I repurchase immediately. I usually buy this on amazon but they also sell it at ulta.
Carine S.
Carine S.
When I bought this product I had no idea how much I would love it! Everytime I use it, my skin feels clean, soft, and smooth. My skin changed completely! Even my makeup looks a better.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Visalia, CA
This is my absolute fav exfoliator!! It beats them all by far and isn't that expensive especially when you use your points from ULTA, I use it 2x a week and follow with a serum and moisturizer its so good it visibly leaves a difference on my skin.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
LOVE this product!!!! Received a sample in my Ipsy bag and I'm totally in love. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft! I'll be buying more tomorrow...as I can't live without it!
Renee N.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is amazing! I loved the soft yet rough feel of this scrub. By that I mean I didn't feel like it was tearing at my skin it felt soft even though it was exfoliating.
Demi S.
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
I could tell a difference in my skin with the first use! Leaves your skin so soft and glowing! You can almost see all the dead skin it peels of as your washing your face
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I got a sample of this and I love it!!! It exfoliates but is gentle on the skin it feels like little grains of sand. It makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. It does not irritate my skin.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Definitely helps with dry dead skin ! My skin feels much more alive and soft like new !!!
Justine A.
Justine A.
I really love this scrub. I have sensitive skin and this is surprisingly gentle. It has a nice citrus scent that smells really good. It is an effective yet gentle scrub.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
This scrub always leaves my face feeling super smooth! I gave 4 stars because of the price. It's on the pricey side but if you buy it from Ulta it is not considered prestige so you can use their in store coupons. Besides that, I love it! Definitely a holy grail product.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?