BY DERMA E #67 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Carine S.
When I bought this product I had no idea how much I would love it! Everytime I use it, my skin feels clean, soft, and smooth. My skin changed completely! Even my makeup looks a better.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
LOVE this product!!!! Received a sample in my Ipsy bag and I'm totally in love. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft! I'll be buying more tomorrow...as I can't live without it!
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is amazing! I loved the soft yet rough feel of this scrub. By that I mean I didn't feel like it was tearing at my skin it felt soft even though it was exfoliating.
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
I could tell a difference in my skin with the first use! Leaves your skin so soft and glowing! You can almost see all the dead skin it peels of as your washing your face
Hannah H.
I got a sample of this and I love it!!! It exfoliates but is gentle on the skin it feels like little grains of sand. It makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. It does not irritate my skin.
Ashley C.
SENATOBIA, MS
This product is completely amazing! When you first open the top, you get the fresh smell of lemon. It invigorates your senses before you ever apply the product! I always use it on my face right after my regular cleanser. It's super easy to use. Just take a small amount onto your fingertips and massage onto your skin where you need the most exfoliation in small circles for about a minute. No lie! In a week, my skin looked and felt brand new! Plus, I love that this stuff is 100 percent vegan and cruelty free!
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I love this product. It's one of the few scrubs that actually feels like you are scrubbing away all the dead skin and dirt off your face. Now you have to watch how much you use and how hard you scrub. In the places I know I have the most dead skin I scrub a little harder to make sure I get it all but the rest of my face I lightly scrub! This stuff is truly amazing!
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is amazing! I have a few recurring pimples and black heads and after a few days of using this they disappeared. You have to be careful not to use too much or scrub for too long otherwise you may dry your skin out. My skin is on the dryer side but it still works great! Definitely recommend.
Alysia T.
Mason city, IA
The grains in this scrub are so small and there's a lot of them! I've had issues in the past with scrubs and just aren't rough enough! You can control the intensity of the scrub simply by the pressure in you fingers. Follow this up with an intense night cream and you'll wake up with amazing glowing skin:)
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?