BY DERMA E #65 in Body Scrub

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
  • "This is one of the best exfoliates I have ever used. It was gentle yet very effective. My skin is really sensitive so it irritates easily. It left my skin feeling soft but not red which is amazing for a product that exfoliates. The ingredients are also friendly to my skin - not chemicals." in 13 reviews
  • "This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days. Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. [product:derma-e-microdermabrasion-scrub-with-dead-sea-salt]" in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVE this scrub! I couldn't live without it, I use it multiple times a week as it is gentle on your skin while also giving you a clean, fresh glow. It smells good as well! Will definitely be purchasing it again and again" in 3 reviews
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
Another favorite in my arsenal. It has a similar citrus scent as skinfood but the micro-particles are smaller.I get a much smoother feeling with this product. The packaging is large and you get quite a bit for your money. The nice part is that you can pick it up at Walmart for almost $10 less than Amazon or Ulta!
Estela E.
Haskell, NJ
This is literally like going to a Spa & getting a microdermabrasion treatment on your face. It leaves your skin smooth, soft & glowing! This is one of the holy grail products that I use on my face twice a week!
Delia A.
Gentle enough for my skin, "harsh" enough to remove all the dead skin. Love the smell, the after effect and just the overall quality of the product. and bonus: it's Dermae - vegan, cruelty free, all natural
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this smell so light and refreshing. I use this at night to scrap my face and it really doesn’t take much because it has a great job. So the old saying as a little bit goes a long way also works with the scrub.
Lynn B.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g) more...
This has a pleasant, light lemongrass scent. The gentle granules exfoliate your skin without irritating or drying. This brand is a natural line. I think that this is a dupe for Dr. Brandt’s version. This is affordable and can be found at Ulta and Whole Foods. You’ll like it too.
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
This is my absolute fav exfoliator!! It beats them all by far and isn't that expensive especially when you use your points from ULTA, I use it 2x a week and follow with a serum and moisturizer its so good it visibly leaves a difference on my skin.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I wanted to try out something new from this brand because I love how it's natural. I picked up the microdermabrasion scrub. I love how something my skin feels after using this product this morning. I love the citrus scent as well. I will definitely repurchase this when I'm out.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
The derma e microdermabrasion scrub is amazing! This product gives a great clean feel without being too harsh. It has a great smell and texture that isn't overwhelming. I picked it up at Ulta after hearing about it on youtube. This product removes all my dead skin and helps lighten my scars after a few washes. I would definitely buy again!
Naomi B.
HOLY GRAIL! This product truly saved my skin from scars, acne and helped me achieve wonderful skin! I use it as recommended, once per week. I normally use a dime size scoop and take my time with it rubbing it into my skin gently. I have repurchased this product and it is now a must in my skincare regimen. Highly recommend it!
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
This was my first time trying this product and this brand. Absolutely loved it! It's not too harsh and I apply it in the shower after I rinse my face off. Helps pull the extra crud off your face that a normal wash doesn't get off.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?

back