BY DERMA E #72 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Estela E.
Haskell, NJ
This is literally like going to a Spa & getting a microdermabrasion treatment on your face. It leaves your skin smooth, soft & glowing! This is one of the holy grail products that I use on my face twice a week!
Delia A.
Gentle enough for my skin, "harsh" enough to remove all the dead skin. Love the smell, the after effect and just the overall quality of the product. and bonus: it's Dermae - vegan, cruelty free, all natural
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
This is my absolute fav exfoliator!! It beats them all by far and isn't that expensive especially when you use your points from ULTA, I use it 2x a week and follow with a serum and moisturizer its so good it visibly leaves a difference on my skin.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
The derma e microdermabrasion scrub is amazing! This product gives a great clean feel without being too harsh. It has a great smell and texture that isn't overwhelming. I picked it up at Ulta after hearing about it on youtube. This product removes all my dead skin and helps lighten my scars after a few washes. I would definitely buy again!
Stacy S.
I wanted to try out something new from this brand because I love how it's natural. I picked up the microdermabrasion scrub. I love how something my skin feels after using this product this morning. I love the citrus scent as well. I will definitely repurchase this when I'm out.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
This was my first time trying this product and this brand. Absolutely loved it! It's not too harsh and I apply it in the shower after I rinse my face off. Helps pull the extra crud off your face that a normal wash doesn't get off.
Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Laila M.
This is a super fine scrub that does its job well. It smells like citrus fruit and I rub it on my face for about 1 minute to get rid of the dead and flaky skin. My hyperpigmentation has improved a lot since I have first used it!
Sheila N.
Excellent product for removing dead skin cells. The exfoliation is gentle yet very effective. My skin felt much smoother and softer. Im using twice a week and noticed a difference in my overall complexion. Love!
Priscilla  B.
San Antonio , TX
This is a staple in my skin care routine! I am prone to getting dark spots from acne and this really helps gets rid of them quicker. Every time I run out, I repurchase immediately. I usually buy this on amazon but they also sell it at ulta.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?