BY DERMA E #99 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Alex I.
Alex I.
Birmingham, AL
This came in the Summer Essentials bag from their website and I love it. My skin is super smooth and visibly clearer after 2 uses! I moisturize afterwords with The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane and the Dermae derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid. However, I only use it at night; it seems to be too harsh (in my opinion) for morning use.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
Another favorite in my arsenal. It has a similar citrus scent as skinfood but the micro-particles are smaller.I get a much smoother feeling with this product. The packaging is large and you get quite a bit for your money. The nice part is that you can pick it up at Walmart for almost $10 less than Amazon or Ulta!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Amazing facial scrub!! It has a great scent that's not overwhelming. I have had great luck from all the Derma-E product line. I received this in a sample size a few months back in my Allure beauty box. I will purchase this again in the future.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL! I bought this on impulse at Ulta and omg I'm SO happy I did! It's not harsh at all and when you use it, it's so soft on your skin! It feels like your scrubbing your face with heaven it's so amazing. It made my skin so soft radiant and healthy looking! Made a huge difference just after one use!
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my Dr.Brandt Microdermabration Skin Exfoliant and let me tell you this is a straight up dupe. They both have the same texture, same citrus smell and same results! Just make sure you do gently circular motions so you won't hurt yourself. Highly recommended!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
This was my first time trying this product and this brand. Absolutely loved it! It's not too harsh and I apply it in the shower after I rinse my face off. Helps pull the extra crud off your face that a normal wash doesn't get off.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Laila M.
Laila M.
This is a super fine scrub that does its job well. It smells like citrus fruit and I rub it on my face for about 1 minute to get rid of the dead and flaky skin. My hyperpigmentation has improved a lot since I have first used it!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this smell so light and refreshing. I use this at night to scrap my face and it really doesn’t take much because it has a great job. So the old saying as a little bit goes a long way also works with the scrub.
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
Excellent product for removing dead skin cells. The exfoliation is gentle yet very effective. My skin felt much smoother and softer. Im using twice a week and noticed a difference in my overall complexion. Love!
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?