BY DERMA E #95 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I picked this product up from Sally Beauty and I was iffy on it at first, but once I read " great for eliminating dead skin cells from your face " it instantly won me over. I used it that night and it blew me away. I honestly can't find the words of how perfectly amazing this is! When you use it, you dampen your face, get the product on your fingers, and rub in a circular motion on your face to help the product eliminate the dead skin cells. After I've used it, my face was so shiny and soft! I highly recommend on trying this!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Amazing facial scrub!! It has a great scent that's not overwhelming. I have had great luck from all the Derma-E product line. I received this in a sample size a few months back in my Allure beauty box. I will purchase this again in the future.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this smell so light and refreshing. I use this at night to scrap my face and it really doesn’t take much because it has a great job. So the old saying as a little bit goes a long way also works with the scrub.
Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL! I bought this on impulse at Ulta and omg I'm SO happy I did! It's not harsh at all and when you use it, it's so soft on your skin! It feels like your scrubbing your face with heaven it's so amazing. It made my skin so soft radiant and healthy looking! Made a huge difference just after one use!
Lisa W.
Campbellsville
If I could rate this product with 10 stars I would! This is hands down the absolute best exfoliating scrub Ive ever used, and that is saying a lot! I've used several high end exfoliating scrubs that cost 3-4 times the cost, yet this one still reigns supreme! I was in a car accident when I was 16 years old and went through the windshield of the car I was in. I had a significant scar right under my chin that had developed a raised, bumpy & discolored texture after the years. I absolutely credit this Derma E microdermabrasion scrub along with the Derma E scar gel for saving my face. The scar is now virtually invisible. Also, it has completely improved the overall tone & texture of my face. I used to have 2 areas on my chin (below each corner of my mouth) where I always had dry patchy skin that was also congested & prone to clogged pores, and those areas are now smoooooth as a baby's butt! I also really like that if I am needing a more aggressive exfoliation I can use it on dry skin without mixing a lot of water in, or if I need a gentler exfoliation, I simply use on wet skin. Just remember to not overdo it though... if your face is severely broken out or super sensitive, you'll want to go easy at first and definitely not use as often. Anyway, I honestly could rave on and one about this scrub for days. Trust me, If you want something that works fabulously with immediate and long lasting results, this product is it!
Priscilla  B.
San Antonio , TX
This is a staple in my skin care routine! I am prone to getting dark spots from acne and this really helps gets rid of them quicker. Every time I run out, I repurchase immediately. I usually buy this on amazon but they also sell it at ulta.
Carine S.
When I bought this product I had no idea how much I would love it! Everytime I use it, my skin feels clean, soft, and smooth. My skin changed completely! Even my makeup looks a better.
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Emily D.
I LOVE this stuff! It is absolutely worth the price. I tend to have a lot of dead skin build up so I try to exfoliate at least every other day and even then my skin still felt like there was build up. Then I tried this scrub and oh. my. god. I felt like my skin was exfoliated for the first time! My skin looked way less dull and it got rid of some gross clogged pores and my face felt smooth and soft. I have noticed it can be a little drying but I always follow up with a moisturizer and that takes care of that. I always and highly recommend this product.
Vanessa P.
Is this product suitable for sensitive skin? I have been looking for an at home microdermabrasion kit and see that this product has great reviews. Please help!
Katie L.
Melbourne
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt has anyone tried this product with combination oily skin and post acne marks? Has it helped? Would you recommend it to others?
Brittany D.
Has this significantly improved acne? My brother's skin is in need of a serious fix and is too embarrassed to get a facial.
Cara B.
San Diego, CA
I've been using derma e Glycolyic Acid scrub. It's been non-irritating on my sensitive skin so far and I love it ! Anyone used both of these? Which one do you prefer?