BY DERMA E #72 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
This is the most amazing product ever! Worth every single penny! Leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing! The best scrub you will ever use and it doesn't use micro beads, so it's even better for the planet! Used regularly, it has definitely made a difference in the discolorations on my face.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I am always trying to find the best way to exfoliate my skin and this worked so great. I could actually see my pores getting clearer after every use. With how great it worked I was happy to find that it was still very gentle, I will be adding this to my skin care routine.
Alex I.
Birmingham, AL
This came in the Summer Essentials bag from their website and I love it. My skin is super smooth and visibly clearer after 2 uses! I moisturize afterwords with The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane and the Dermae derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid. However, I only use it at night; it seems to be too harsh (in my opinion) for morning use.
Lindsey H.
This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days.

Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
This scrub is gentle enough to use on your face if you go exactly by the directions and do not exert a large amount of pressure on your face. I use this to exfoliate my face once a week but I also use it on my side and the back of my arms to exfoliate my keratosis pilaris. It is a Godsend for KP!!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This is my new favorite weekly exfoliant. I use a very tiny amount in my t-zone area where I have a lot of texture. My skin feels amazing afterwards like I just had a facial. It is a tad bit abrasive so I would not recommend with sensitive skin.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This works so well! It smells citrusy which is nice. It has a pretty good grit to it. You definitely have to use a gentle hand when rubbing it on your face. I lightly rub in circular motions for about 1 minute then rinse. My skin is left so smooth. A little pea size is all I use. 1 jar has lasted me a very long time. All in all, excellent product!
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I have been using this product for about a month now. I use it two or three times a week in the shower (after cleansing my face). I also have been using the Derma E Firming Moisturizer every day. I am amazed at the improvement of my skinūüėĪ‚̧
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
Another favorite in my arsenal. It has a similar citrus scent as skinfood but the micro-particles are smaller.I get a much smoother feeling with this product. The packaging is large and you get quite a bit for your money. The nice part is that you can pick it up at Walmart for almost $10 less than Amazon or Ulta!
Paloma G.
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my Dr.Brandt Microdermabration Skin Exfoliant and let me tell you this is a straight up dupe. They both have the same texture, same citrus smell and same results! Just make sure you do gently circular motions so you won't hurt yourself. Highly recommended!
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?