BY DERMA E #99 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Campbellsville
If I could rate this product with 10 stars I would! This is hands down the absolute best exfoliating scrub Ive ever used, and that is saying a lot! I've used several high end exfoliating scrubs that cost 3-4 times the cost, yet this one still reigns supreme! I was in a car accident when I was 16 years old and went through the windshield of the car I was in. I had a significant scar right under my chin that had developed a raised, bumpy & discolored texture after the years. I absolutely credit this Derma E microdermabrasion scrub along with the Derma E scar gel for saving my face. The scar is now virtually invisible. Also, it has completely improved the overall tone & texture of my face. I used to have 2 areas on my chin (below each corner of my mouth) where I always had dry patchy skin that was also congested & prone to clogged pores, and those areas are now smoooooth as a baby's butt! I also really like that if I am needing a more aggressive exfoliation I can use it on dry skin without mixing a lot of water in, or if I need a gentler exfoliation, I simply use on wet skin. Just remember to not overdo it though... if your face is severely broken out or super sensitive, you'll want to go easy at first and definitely not use as often. Anyway, I honestly could rave on and one about this scrub for days. Trust me, If you want something that works fabulously with immediate and long lasting results, this product is it!
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This scrub will change your life. Dead serious. It works as well as going to the spa and getting a microdermabrasion treatment. It's recommended to only use about once a week. The first time I used this I was speechless. My skin was the smoothest It had been since I was born. If you have acne scarring or darkness from old pimples, it will help. My coworker used it (she had acne pron skin) and it looked like she had a skin transplant. If this doesn't convince you to buy this, like right now, then go and order a sample from their website. This will change your skin!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I cashed in my ipsy rewards points to get this microdermabrasion scrub and I am happy that I did. After seeing that it was a full sized reward and valued at approximately $30, it was the perfect time to try it. The scrub is in a 2oz jar and made with natural ingredients, which is a huge plus. It smells like lemons but is lightly scented and doesn't linger. The scrub particles are not very rough in my opinion and it leaves my skin feeling soft and brightened. A lot of people compare it to the Dr. Brandt's scrub, which is also nice but more expensive and a little rougher for my skin. When followed by a toner and facial oil or moisturizer, it makes skin look and feel amazing. A little goes a long way and I am glad I got it.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I picked this product up from Sally Beauty and I was iffy on it at first, but once I read " great for eliminating dead skin cells from your face " it instantly won me over. I used it that night and it blew me away. I honestly can't find the words of how perfectly amazing this is! When you use it, you dampen your face, get the product on your fingers, and rub in a circular motion on your face to help the product eliminate the dead skin cells. After I've used it, my face was so shiny and soft! I highly recommend on trying this!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
Little Rock, AR
I received this derma e microdermabrasion in one of my Ipsy weekday deals and I've used it twice now and you could definitely compare it to dr brandt. I'm happy that this is natural and cruelty free. I use this after washing my face and it makes my skin feel radiant. I actually can feel that the old dry skin has sloughed off from the circular scrubbing. I love exfoliating and this is a really good product.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is probably one of the best smelling and effective scrubs i have used thus far. It gently scrubs away in less than 3 minutes. Since i have been using it there is a noticable radiance, i was lacking before. Excellent product, that delivers results.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This works so well! It smells citrusy which is nice. It has a pretty good grit to it. You definitely have to use a gentle hand when rubbing it on your face. I lightly rub in circular motions for about 1 minute then rinse. My skin is left so smooth. A little pea size is all I use. 1 jar has lasted me a very long time. All in all, excellent product!
Anna B.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
I liked the scrub. Fine abrasive particles, gently cleanse the skin and exfoliate the top layer of the skin. After priming, the skin becomes smooth and soft. After priming, scrub tone cream lies more even layer, without stains and without peeling. A good scrub. Its main tasks are fulfilled.
Alex I.
Alex I.
Birmingham, AL
This came in the Summer Essentials bag from their website and I love it. My skin is super smooth and visibly clearer after 2 uses! I moisturize afterwords with The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane and the Dermae derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid. However, I only use it at night; it seems to be too harsh (in my opinion) for morning use.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?