BY DERMA E #74 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Angelique F.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
This is a really abbrassive scrub. If you have really sensitive skin this product might be too much for your skin. I only use this like once a month because of how rough it is.
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
The packaging has since changed and looks much sleeker (which you can see in my picture), but I love this product! You’re able to control just how gentle/harsh it is by how hard you press as you scrub your face, allowing for the sensitivity of your skin to be taken into account! The product is GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, soy free, recycle, and made with wind energy as well if those are important to you! It says to use this product 2-3 times per week and when I do my face feels incredibly clean and smooth. The scent is lovely but faint. I definitely recommend this!
Emily D.
I LOVE this stuff! It is absolutely worth the price. I tend to have a lot of dead skin build up so I try to exfoliate at least every other day and even then my skin still felt like there was build up. Then I tried this scrub and oh. my. god. I felt like my skin was exfoliated for the first time! My skin looked way less dull and it got rid of some gross clogged pores and my face felt smooth and soft. I have noticed it can be a little drying but I always follow up with a moisturizer and that takes care of that. I always and highly recommend this product.
Stephanie W.
I cashed in my ipsy rewards points to get this microdermabrasion scrub and I am happy that I did. After seeing that it was a full sized reward and valued at approximately $30, it was the perfect time to try it. The scrub is in a 2oz jar and made with natural ingredients, which is a huge plus. It smells like lemons but is lightly scented and doesn't linger. The scrub particles are not very rough in my opinion and it leaves my skin feeling soft and brightened. A lot of people compare it to the Dr. Brandt's scrub, which is also nice but more expensive and a little rougher for my skin. When followed by a toner and facial oil or moisturizer, it makes skin look and feel amazing. A little goes a long way and I am glad I got it.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This scrub will change your life. Dead serious. It works as well as going to the spa and getting a microdermabrasion treatment. It's recommended to only use about once a week. The first time I used this I was speechless. My skin was the smoothest It had been since I was born. If you have acne scarring or darkness from old pimples, it will help. My coworker used it (she had acne pron skin) and it looked like she had a skin transplant. If this doesn't convince you to buy this, like right now, then go and order a sample from their website. This will change your skin!
Ginny D.
This is one of the very best facial exfoliators that I have ever used. It has a nice light scent, very tiny scrubbers, and it's somewhere between gentle and harsh for me! I use this about once a week, and my skin feels AMAZING afterward! It's so soft and I feel like my skin is very clean! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I picked this product up from Sally Beauty and I was iffy on it at first, but once I read " great for eliminating dead skin cells from your face " it instantly won me over. I used it that night and it blew me away. I honestly can't find the words of how perfectly amazing this is! When you use it, you dampen your face, get the product on your fingers, and rub in a circular motion on your face to help the product eliminate the dead skin cells. After I've used it, my face was so shiny and soft! I highly recommend on trying this!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
I liked the scrub. Fine abrasive particles, gently cleanse the skin and exfoliate the top layer of the skin. After priming, the skin becomes smooth and soft. After priming, scrub tone cream lies more even layer, without stains and without peeling. A good scrub. Its main tasks are fulfilled.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?