BY DERMA E #62 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
  • "This is one of the best exfoliates I have ever used. It was gentle yet very effective. My skin is really sensitive so it irritates easily. It left my skin feeling soft but not red which is amazing for a product that exfoliates. The ingredients are also friendly to my skin - not chemicals." in 13 reviews
  • "This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days. Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this! I love that my face smells like lemons. I purchase a small size from Sally's. I plan on going to Ulta to get the bigger size. I was using this pretty much day and night. I just like the feeling that leaves. I can't say I see a difference, but it does leave your skin smooth. I love it because I like my skin to feel like butter and smooth. I do have some blemishes left over from acne, so I didn't see a improvement in the color or lightness, but don't let that turn you away from such a good product. Also I was using it for about a week or two so that could be why I didn't see a change in my skin tone. I recommend this product and also it's not abrasive, it's actually gentle and it doesn't dry out your skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. [product:derma-e-microdermabrasion-scrub-with-dead-sea-salt]" in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVE this scrub! I couldn't live without it, I use it multiple times a week as it is gentle on your skin while also giving you a clean, fresh glow. It smells good as well! Will definitely be purchasing it again and again" in 3 reviews
Sarah G.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g) more...
I received a sample of this scrub from a subscription box. The sample lasted a long time. I was not disappointed either. The product works good without making my sensitive skin upset. I recommend this product.
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
I love this product its wonderful on my skin since I have very sensitive skin on my face.I also use this on my shoulders since I got a lot of sun last year; this helps exfoliate dead skin all over.I don't believe this product is intended for only one thing and that it.Overall I would recommend this product to anyone I give it 5 stars. I bought mine at Marshalls for a good price for a discount. I love its texture; just wished this product came in green tea form or aloe vera exfoliate as well
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Ok first off, applying this to your face is the greatest feeling ever ! It’s so refreshing when you apply it in circular motions . The sea salt helps clear up acne , I really enjoyed this and just bought another container . I usually try to use this twice a week so it doesn’t irritate my skin because I’m a ocd freak when it comes to my face .
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
This scrub claims to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and diminish the appearance of acne scars and absorb excess skin oils to improve the appearance of the skin and make it glow and radiant.

It has a nice citrus smell that seems refreshing to me. When applied and scrubbed to the skin, you will immediately feel the tiny crystals rubbing into your face. It would be better to scrub gently especially if you have sensitive skin.
Main ingredients are Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand that is rich in Silica to buff away dull surface cells. It is also enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E.

I love how gently it exfoliates my skin and how you can instantly see great improvement on the skin in first use. In terms of my acne scars, I have yet to see notable results. But it made my skin clearer and brighter, also leaving it supple and soft without any irritation.

I am contemplating on buying the full size of this product that cost around $30 in Ulta and around $26 on Amazon as I definitely love my sample size experience!
Caitlin C.
Georgetown, KY
This is totally worth $30. You get a great amount in the pot and it's so fine, making it an incredibly efficient exfliator. It's recommended to softly rub it in as not to damage the skin due to it being so rough.
Lisa W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
If I could rate this product with 10 stars I would! This is hands down the absolute best exfoliating scrub Ive ever used, and that is saying a lot! I've used several high end exfoliating scrubs that cost 3-4 times the cost, yet this one still reigns supreme! I was in a car accident when I was 16 years old and went through the windshield of the car I was in. I had a significant scar right under my chin that had developed a raised, bumpy & discolored texture after the years. I absolutely credit this Derma E microdermabrasion scrub along with the Derma E scar gel for saving my face. The scar is now virtually invisible. Also, it has completely improved the overall tone & texture of my face. I used to have 2 areas on my chin (below each corner of my mouth) where I always had dry patchy skin that was also congested & prone to clogged pores, and those areas are now smoooooth as a baby's butt! I also really like that if I am needing a more aggressive exfoliation I can use it on dry skin without mixing a lot of water in, or if I need a gentler exfoliation, I simply use on wet skin. Just remember to not overdo it though... if your face is severely broken out or super sensitive, you'll want to go easy at first and definitely not use as often. Anyway, I honestly could rave on and one about this scrub for days. Trust me, If you want something that works fabulously with immediate and long lasting results, this product is it!
Angelique F.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
This is a really abbrassive scrub. If you have really sensitive skin this product might be too much for your skin. I only use this like once a month because of how rough it is.
Brittany B.
I love it. I use it twice a week. I love the way it make your face feel. My mom was the one that got me into it. Y’all will love it too. Y’all should give it a try.
Kelsey S.
Wilmette , IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
The packaging has since changed and looks much sleeker (which you can see in my picture), but I love this product! You’re able to control just how gentle/harsh it is by how hard you press as you scrub your face, allowing for the sensitivity of your skin to be taken into account! The product is GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, soy free, recycle, and made with wind energy as well if those are important to you! It says to use this product 2-3 times per week and when I do my face feels incredibly clean and smooth. The scent is lovely but faint. I definitely recommend this!
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?

back