BY DERMA E #72 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Emily D.
I LOVE this stuff! It is absolutely worth the price. I tend to have a lot of dead skin build up so I try to exfoliate at least every other day and even then my skin still felt like there was build up. Then I tried this scrub and oh. my. god. I felt like my skin was exfoliated for the first time! My skin looked way less dull and it got rid of some gross clogged pores and my face felt smooth and soft. I have noticed it can be a little drying but I always follow up with a moisturizer and that takes care of that. I always and highly recommend this product.
Stephanie W.
I cashed in my ipsy rewards points to get this microdermabrasion scrub and I am happy that I did. After seeing that it was a full sized reward and valued at approximately $30, it was the perfect time to try it. The scrub is in a 2oz jar and made with natural ingredients, which is a huge plus. It smells like lemons but is lightly scented and doesn't linger. The scrub particles are not very rough in my opinion and it leaves my skin feeling soft and brightened. A lot of people compare it to the Dr. Brandt's scrub, which is also nice but more expensive and a little rougher for my skin. When followed by a toner and facial oil or moisturizer, it makes skin look and feel amazing. A little goes a long way and I am glad I got it.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This scrub will change your life. Dead serious. It works as well as going to the spa and getting a microdermabrasion treatment. It's recommended to only use about once a week. The first time I used this I was speechless. My skin was the smoothest It had been since I was born. If you have acne scarring or darkness from old pimples, it will help. My coworker used it (she had acne pron skin) and it looked like she had a skin transplant. If this doesn't convince you to buy this, like right now, then go and order a sample from their website. This will change your skin!
Ginny D.
This is one of the very best facial exfoliators that I have ever used. It has a nice light scent, very tiny scrubbers, and it's somewhere between gentle and harsh for me! I use this about once a week, and my skin feels AMAZING afterward! It's so soft and I feel like my skin is very clean! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Tried this scrub for the first time ever and I am very pleased with it. I have used derma e products for months now because I love that they're all natural products. I use the toner mist and moisturizer so I thought I would add this exfoliating scrub. I have always believed in the benefits of dead sea salt to good health so this scrub is just perfect to add to my regimen. It's not super harsh. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a weekly microdermabrasion at home. derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I picked this product up from Sally Beauty and I was iffy on it at first, but once I read " great for eliminating dead skin cells from your face " it instantly won me over. I used it that night and it blew me away. I honestly can't find the words of how perfectly amazing this is! When you use it, you dampen your face, get the product on your fingers, and rub in a circular motion on your face to help the product eliminate the dead skin cells. After I've used it, my face was so shiny and soft! I highly recommend on trying this!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt
I liked the scrub. Fine abrasive particles, gently cleanse the skin and exfoliate the top layer of the skin. After priming, the skin becomes smooth and soft. After priming, scrub tone cream lies more even layer, without stains and without peeling. A good scrub. Its main tasks are fulfilled.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this derma e microdermabrasion in one of my Ipsy weekday deals and I've used it twice now and you could definitely compare it to dr brandt. I'm happy that this is natural and cruelty free. I use this after washing my face and it makes my skin feel radiant. I actually can feel that the old dry skin has sloughed off from the circular scrubbing. I love exfoliating and this is a really good product.
Amanda V.
I have used this product once-twice a week, for the past 5 weeks. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. From the texture to the bumps/pimples, my skin has looked and felt so much better. It also "wakes up" my skin. I recommend this product to anyone who has dull/dry/acne prone skin like me.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is probably one of the best smelling and effective scrubs i have used thus far. It gently scrubs away in less than 3 minutes. Since i have been using it there is a noticable radiance, i was lacking before. Excellent product, that delivers results.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?