BY DERMA E #99 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
This scrub is gentle enough to use on your face if you go exactly by the directions and do not exert a large amount of pressure on your face. I use this to exfoliate my face once a week but I also use it on my side and the back of my arms to exfoliate my keratosis pilaris. It is a Godsend for KP!!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I have used this product once-twice a week, for the past 5 weeks. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. From the texture to the bumps/pimples, my skin has looked and felt so much better. It also "wakes up" my skin. I recommend this product to anyone who has dull/dry/acne prone skin like me.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I received this in my derma e sampler box and immediately was hooked. I went out and bought the full sized one today. I only use it once a week on my skin, since I have a very detailed and planned out skincare regimen. This is my Sunday scrub for now.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I am a huge fan of this brand and absolutely love this product. When using it I actually feel like it's doing its job. It's not the cheapest product ever but it will last a while and you really don't need to use much product. I definitely recommend.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
This stuff smells amazing and is such a great exfoliant. It's gentle but still leaves your face completely smooth and soft. I've gotten it in two different sample boxes and have loved it both times. Something I may actually purchase a full size of
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a good thing to get, my mom started using it and I asked her if she liked it and she said yeah why don't you try it. So I used it and it made my skin feel Great. It's not all that pricey to be honest. But it's a good investment
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE this scrub! I couldn't live without it, I use it multiple times a week as it is gentle on your skin while also giving you a clean, fresh glow. It smells good as well! Will definitely be purchasing it again and again
Kim G.
Kim G.
OMG!! This is a total game changer! I absolutely love this scrub! You automatically see a difference in your face after just one use. Your skin looks and feels cleaner, brighter and smoothr. I highly highly recommend it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
This is by far my favorite skincare product!! It leaves my face glowing and so soft! It scrubs away all of dead skin and dirt and I love the smell of it! A little bit goes a long way and I use it twice a week! Love it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This is my go to facial scrub! I've tried so many and I always come back to this one. It leaves your face looking a feeling so smooth, fresh and glowing! I use it about 2-3 times a week. The results never disappoint.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?