BY DERMA E #95 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Lindsey H.
This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days.

Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
I love this product. It's one of the few scrubs that actually feels like you are scrubbing away all the dead skin and dirt off your face. Now you have to watch how much you use and how hard you scrub. In the places I know I have the most dead skin I scrub a little harder to make sure I get it all but the rest of my face I lightly scrub! This stuff is truly amazing!
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
The derma e microdermabrasion scrub is amazing! This product gives a great clean feel without being too harsh. It has a great smell and texture that isn't overwhelming. I picked it up at Ulta after hearing about it on youtube. This product removes all my dead skin and helps lighten my scars after a few washes. I would definitely buy again!
sarah s.
Baytown, TX
I tried a sample of this and it was wonderful. My skin felt so soft and smooth. I felt like I didn't need makeup at all. The feeling lasted all week. And it was gentle but effective. I been using a expensive one and now I won't go back. I plan on buying this one this weekend in full size maybe even two for a backup
Mary T.
This product is awesome! I received a deluxe sample from a subscription box and it lasted for two months. I have used small amount of this product every other day and it made my skin soft and even my skin tone. The scrub has a nice scent of citrus and it is gentle on your skin. I definitely recommend this scrub.
Alysia T.
Clear Lake, IA
The grains in this scrub are so small and there's a lot of them! I've had issues in the past with scrubs and just aren't rough enough! You can control the intensity of the scrub simply by the pressure in you fingers. Follow this up with an intense night cream and you'll wake up with amazing glowing skin:)
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is amazing! I have a few recurring pimples and black heads and after a few days of using this they disappeared. You have to be careful not to use too much or scrub for too long otherwise you may dry your skin out. My skin is on the dryer side but it still works great! Definitely recommend.
Amanda V.
I have used this product once-twice a week, for the past 5 weeks. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. From the texture to the bumps/pimples, my skin has looked and felt so much better. It also "wakes up" my skin. I recommend this product to anyone who has dull/dry/acne prone skin like me.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
This scrub is gentle enough to use on your face if you go exactly by the directions and do not exert a large amount of pressure on your face. I use this to exfoliate my face once a week but I also use it on my side and the back of my arms to exfoliate my keratosis pilaris. It is a Godsend for KP!!
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I received this in my derma e sampler box and immediately was hooked. I went out and bought the full sized one today. I only use it once a week on my skin, since I have a very detailed and planned out skincare regimen. This is my Sunday scrub for now.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?