Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I picked this product up from Sally Beauty and I was iffy on it at first, but once I read " great for eliminating dead skin cells from your face " it instantly won me over. I used it that night and it blew me away. I honestly can't find the words of how perfectly amazing this is! When you use it, you dampen your face, get the product on your fingers, and rub in a circular motion on your face to help the product eliminate the dead skin cells. After I've used it, my face was so shiny and soft! I highly recommend on trying this!