DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz

by DERMA E

Doctor Developed, Clinically Tested, Naturally Effective! Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel plus antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this pro-grade treatment retexturizes skin, leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.Use twice a week. Apply to wet skin. Gently scrub desired areas in circular motion for up to 1 minute. For sensitive skin, less pressure is recommended. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry.

AWARD WINNING - Salon-inspired exfoliating treatment for soft, smooth and younger-looking; ENRICHED WITH NATURAL ASTRINGENTS - Lime and Lemon Peel plus antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E to retexturize skin; GENTLY EXFOLIATES - Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorbs excess skin oils; EXCLUSIVE CRYSTAL BLEND - Includes Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells; NATURAL, DOCTOR-DEVELOPED - 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, Lanolin-Free, Gluten Free, GMO-Free

How is this scrub? Does it strip the skin? Also, is there a specific skin type that this scrub is intended for? Thanks 😊
Is it good to use in sensitive skin?
Start your review of DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz!
Weehawken , NJ
Best scrub ever tried its actually a real microdermabrasion results ! Need to be used carefully with clean skin ( I suggest no more then once a week ) I really love how my skin looks so smooth and luminous after
Gainesville, FL
I love this product. I use it twice to three times a week. Sometimes more if my skin feels rough. I love the exfoliating properties. It is an affordable product and I recommend it because it is all natural.
Lowell, MA
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Rosie Q.
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Rosie Q.
I’m so amazed by this product! I got a deluxe sample size to try out and it’s lasting pretty long. The texture isn’t like the usual salt scrubs I would normally find, no-no, this comes in a cream with micro-beads textures in it. I dab a finger portion to my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. It smells minty and gives a refreshing cool feeling when exfoliating while it removes dead cells, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. A little briny but it doesn’t feel harsh at all. And after rinsing and patting it down dry, my face literally makes my face feels buttery smooth and clean! I’ve used it for weeks and I got a little more that half a container left since it doesn’t require much to scrub the entire face. I’m sad to past this along to my bf because he enjoyed it so much and wanted to be part of his skin collection (we live together but have separate bathrooms for our things). I have a lot of scrubs to try out so if I’m not set on any of them. I ended up stocking up on this one, which retail price is $29.99 but going on sale at Ulta for $20.99 for the 2oz!
Kentucky
The best facial scrub I've tried! It is like soft fine sand instead of harsh gritty stuff. It's so much gentler than the others. It feels like it's not getting much done. Yet your skin is so much smoother. It gets into blackheads helpt clear them out more than I knew a scrub could do. It pairs great with the Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask to clear up my blackheads like I thought only manual extraction could do, and without all the irritation! I use it weekly in conjunction with the anti wrinkle line to shrink pores. My pores haven't been clearer or appeared smaller since I was at teenager!
Columbus, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
When Ulta stopped carrying Nip & Fab, I decided to try this in place of N&F’s Glycolic Instant Fix mask. This scrub has an odd, citrus-y, household cleaner smell, and looks like a mud mask in a jar. I was excited to try it, but I was highly disappointed in it once I did. It did nothing as far as exfoliation goes. Not only did it not exfoliate, but it also caused some horrible cystic acne on my chin and jawline. Prior to using this (one time, by the way), I hadn’t had a problem with cystic acne in over a year. This is the only new product in my skincare routine, so I know this is what caused the sudden breakout. This product is not worth $30. I’m returning this and buying 2 bottles of my beloved Nip & Fab mask off amazon.
Warren, MI
This has quickly become a favorite and holy grail product for me. The texture of the scrub is very creamy and hydrating yet has the salt in it ao you get that great, almost sharp(but not really) exfoliation that just makes you skin feel like a baby's bottom. It is so great! Finding this product has really turned me on to other great products from this brand, definitely recommend checkinf them out!
San Antonio, TX
This is literally a gift from god! It’s incredible. It doesn’t have a smell to which is great. Apply to your face while it’s damp and use your hands scrub your face. As your scrubbing your face you can actually feel the sea salt. I love this product.
bakersfield, CA
This stuff is so good and I really need to use it more!!! The exfoliating grains are extremely fine, like salt. I like to exfoliate with it for a solid two minutes, in particular around my nose because it gets so flakey.
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Mrs. M.
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Mrs. M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Update: I have purchased full sized products along with tons of other goodies during a sale of course! When I use these scrubs my skin feels invigoratingly clean. This stuff is so good. I’ve been using Derma E’s Dead Sea 🌊 microdermabrasion scrub for weeks and I’ve never had better. 🛁Feeling squeaky clean! I’m impressed with this microdermabrasion scrub sample that I received from #ULTA & #dermae 💕This is great for #oilyskin and #combinationskin. This struck me as a medical scrub as in no gimmicks, non scented, straight to the point microdermabrasion scrub. My skin never felt cleaner. I do not feel any residue or oil whatsoever and I tend to have oily to combination skin. This product recommends use twice per week and a lighter hand during use should you have sensitive skin. Thank you for letting me try this product! #samples #trybeforeyoubuy #beauty #freesamples #skincare #scrub #microdermabrasion #products #love #face #notsponsored #Natural #Health #Wellbeing #ecoethical #environment #recycle #selfcare #dermae #skincare #skincareroutine #skin #deadsea #scrub #facescrub #charcoal #charcoalmask #antiwrinkle #moisturizer #beauty #crueltyfree #gmofree #glutenfree #soyfree
If you want a really intense, physical exfoliant, this one will get your skin feeling baby smooth! It has really fine microcrystals that buff away all of the dead skin without overly drying your face or being too harsh. It also smells lemon-y, which I really like!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carlsbad, NM
7 months ago
Julianne S. • 7 months ago
Glycolic acid helps tremendously with acne scarring. I used to use mario badescu glycolic face wash once a week and it definitely helped fade my scarring.
PORTLAND, OR
a year ago
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz is this product good for sensitive skin?
Rosie Q. • a year ago
Absolutely! My skin is sensitive and it works beautifully without any irritation.