DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz

by DERMA E

Doctor Developed, Clinically Tested, Naturally Effective! Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel plus antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this pro-grade treatment retexturizes skin, leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.Use twice a week. Apply to wet skin. Gently scrub desired areas in circular motion for up to 1 minute. For sensitive skin, less pressure is recommended. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry.

AWARD WINNING - Salon-inspired exfoliating treatment for soft, smooth and younger-looking; ENRICHED WITH NATURAL ASTRINGENTS - Lime and Lemon Peel plus antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E to retexturize skin; GENTLY EXFOLIATES - Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorbs excess skin oils; EXCLUSIVE CRYSTAL BLEND - Includes Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells; NATURAL, DOCTOR-DEVELOPED - 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, Lanolin-Free, Gluten Free, GMO-Free

How is this scrub? Does it strip the skin? Also, is there a specific skin type that this scrub is intended for? Thanks 😊
Is it good to use in sensitive skin?
Start your review of DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz!
If you want a really intense, physical exfoliant, this one will get your skin feeling baby smooth! It has really fine microcrystals that buff away all of the dead skin without overly drying your face or being too harsh. It also smells lemon-y, which I really like!
Shippensburg, PA
Got a sample of this in the mail & my skins been AMAZING FOR 2+ days, I usually use dr Brandt’s but I will be ordering this shortly, it’s more affordable than competitors. I wish they had a set of wash exfoliator & then serum or moisturizer.
Norris City, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m LOVING this product! I’ve always been too cheap to actually get microdermabrasion and I stumbled upon this and am so glad I did! It’s a little pricey, but you barely use any so it lasts a long time!
Holden, LA
This needs to get more recognition than it usually gets. I have very dry skin and this always makes my skin look beautiful the following day. I highly recommend it.
Hartford, CT
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Krystal F.
LOVE! I got this as a free sample. It leaves your face feeling soft and smooth. You can feel the difference in your pores, as they feel tighter (but does not leave your face feeling stiff). The price point is on par with other products of this kind. I WILL be purchasing! Oh... AND IT SMELLS AMAZING!!!
Toms River, NJ
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Courtney P.
Love this scrub!!! It’s a fine texture but definitely exfoliates. I use it once a week. It’s got a really great smell that kinda reminds me of fruit loops. This brand is really affordable as a whole. Give this a try if you’re looking for a new exfoliant scrub
Zearing, IA
I received this as part of my monthly beauty box subscription. I love it, but not for my face. I use this on my hands as a scrub before applying thick moisturizers to try to calm down my dry, winter-rough skin and it works well. It eventually gets almost a buttery smooth consistency after scrubbing for a while and it feels somewhat hydrating and makes my hands look smoother.
Atlanta, GA
Warning: this product is harsh. Definitely not for those with sensitive skin. Proceed with caution and use in moderation if you decide to give it a try!

Fortunately my skin has tolerated the rough exfoliation pretty well. I’m a huge fan of Derma E and this product has made a  difference in the quality of my skin! It’s softer and my skin spots are less noticeable.

Danville, IL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I 100000% love this product. I love their brand and what they stand for! They are cruelty free, non gmo and etc. this brand has great products and beliefs! I love this scrub SO much. I just got it about 2 weeks ago and have used it as much as I can! (Twice a week recommended usage) it has made my face soooo soft and has helped with breakouts! Not to mention it has a wonderful smell 😍
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz uploaded by Johanna O.
I truly stand by this facial scrub it smells amazing and it gets the job done! Sometimes when I have a long day of wearing a full face of makeup I feel very relaxed after washing my face with this product. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and cleaned down to every pores! Plus it's super affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carlsbad, NM
7 months ago
Julianne S. • 7 months ago
Glycolic acid helps tremendously with acne scarring. I used to use mario badescu glycolic face wash once a week and it definitely helped fade my scarring.
PORTLAND, OR
a year ago
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt 2oz is this product good for sensitive skin?
Rosie Q. • a year ago
Absolutely! My skin is sensitive and it works beautifully without any irritation.