BY DERMA E #74 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
This scrub claims to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and diminish the appearance of acne scars and absorb excess skin oils to improve the appearance of the skin and make it glow and radiant.

It has a nice citrus smell that seems refreshing to me. When applied and scrubbed to the skin, you will immediately feel the tiny crystals rubbing into your face. It would be better to scrub gently especially if you have sensitive skin.
Main ingredients are Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand that is rich in Silica to buff away dull surface cells. It is also enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E.

I love how gently it exfoliates my skin and how you can instantly see great improvement on the skin in first use. In terms of my acne scars, I have yet to see notable results. But it made my skin clearer and brighter, also leaving it supple and soft without any irritation.

I am contemplating on buying the full size of this product that cost around $30 in Ulta and around $26 on Amazon as I definitely love my sample size experience!
Emily F.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g), derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
This is my absolute favorite microdermabrasion scrub! The particles are very small and not too harsh as to actually cut your skin. I also love the smell of this and using it is definitely a treat! However, because it seems so gentle and nonabrasive, it is easy to get carried away with the scrubbing. Make sure you don't use more than twice a week and only scrub for a minute. I guarantee you'll fall in love with this scrub.
Tylinn W.
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt more...
I have fallen in love with Derma-E products and their Microdermabrasion scrub is no different. It has a light citrus scent that reminds me of lemon head candy. After using this scrub, my skin feels silky smooth and I can already see a difference in my hyperpigmentation.
Kristine P.
Long Beach, CA
I love it this product ..one of my favorite part of my skin care routine.i only used this every other day coz it can be harsh on your skin of you use it everyday.i love that it leaves my skin really smooth and minimize my pores around cheek and nose area.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Amazing facial scrub!! It has a great scent that's not overwhelming. I have had great luck from all the Derma-E product line. I received this in a sample size a few months back in my Allure beauty box. I will purchase this again in the future.
Cha G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g) more...
I love a great microdermabrasion scrub, but I must say, this is one of my top 3. I like to think that derma -e products are fairly priced compared to its competitors so that makes it even better. Some of its products are also a lot more readily available than others, so that adds on to its appeal, too.
Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL! I bought this on impulse at Ulta and omg I'm SO happy I did! It's not harsh at all and when you use it, it's so soft on your skin! It feels like your scrubbing your face with heaven it's so amazing. It made my skin so soft radiant and healthy looking! Made a huge difference just after one use!
Naomi B.
HOLY GRAIL! This product truly saved my skin from scars, acne and helped me achieve wonderful skin! I use it as recommended, once per week. I normally use a dime size scoop and take my time with it rubbing it into my skin gently. I have repurchased this product and it is now a must in my skincare regimen. Highly recommend it!
Lisa W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
If I could rate this product with 10 stars I would! This is hands down the absolute best exfoliating scrub Ive ever used, and that is saying a lot! I've used several high end exfoliating scrubs that cost 3-4 times the cost, yet this one still reigns supreme! I was in a car accident when I was 16 years old and went through the windshield of the car I was in. I had a significant scar right under my chin that had developed a raised, bumpy & discolored texture after the years. I absolutely credit this Derma E microdermabrasion scrub along with the Derma E scar gel for saving my face. The scar is now virtually invisible. Also, it has completely improved the overall tone & texture of my face. I used to have 2 areas on my chin (below each corner of my mouth) where I always had dry patchy skin that was also congested & prone to clogged pores, and those areas are now smoooooth as a baby's butt! I also really like that if I am needing a more aggressive exfoliation I can use it on dry skin without mixing a lot of water in, or if I need a gentler exfoliation, I simply use on wet skin. Just remember to not overdo it though... if your face is severely broken out or super sensitive, you'll want to go easy at first and definitely not use as often. Anyway, I honestly could rave on and one about this scrub for days. Trust me, If you want something that works fabulously with immediate and long lasting results, this product is it!
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
I love this microdermabrasion scrub. It removes all of my dry, flaky skin without being too rough. It smells fresh and citrus-like. It may be a bit pricey but it is worth every scent.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I've been wanting to try this, is it good for sensitive skin? And how often do you use this
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?