BY DERMA E #95 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?1 Answers
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I LOVE this stuff! It is absolutely worth the price. I tend to have a lot of dead skin build up so I try to exfoliate at least every other day and even then my skin still felt like there was build up. Then I tried this scrub and oh. my. god. I felt like my skin was exfoliated for the first time! My skin looked way less dull and it got rid of some gross clogged pores and my face felt smooth and soft. I have noticed it can be a little drying but I always follow up with a moisturizer and that takes care of that. I always and highly recommend this product.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This is probably my favorite scrub ever. The scrub texture is ultra-fine, making if gentle yet effective. It's got a light, citrus scent. It's a great deal too, because a little goes a long way. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I don't use it every day, but on alternating days.

Pro Tip: This stuff is also great as a lip exfoliator. During the dry winter months, my lips can feel dry and flaky, but using a little bit of this and a gentle pressure on my lips when I shower makes a huge difference, and it improves the look of my lip products as well!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
I love this product. It's one of the few scrubs that actually feels like you are scrubbing away all the dead skin and dirt off your face. Now you have to watch how much you use and how hard you scrub. In the places I know I have the most dead skin I scrub a little harder to make sure I get it all but the rest of my face I lightly scrub! This stuff is truly amazing!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Jacksonville, FL
I swear by this product. I don't use many cleansers or scrubs on my face because of my sensitive skin. But this one has helped my sensitive skin become more radiant and smooth also has helped my complexion. I can use this on a regular basis without damaging my skin. For someone that does not use cleansers very often this is my go to product.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
The derma e microdermabrasion scrub is amazing! This product gives a great clean feel without being too harsh. It has a great smell and texture that isn't overwhelming. I picked it up at Ulta after hearing about it on youtube. This product removes all my dead skin and helps lighten my scars after a few washes. I would definitely buy again!
sarah s.
sarah s.
Baytown, TX
I tried a sample of this and it was wonderful. My skin felt so soft and smooth. I felt like I didn't need makeup at all. The feeling lasted all week. And it was gentle but effective. I been using a expensive one and now I won't go back. I plan on buying this one this weekend in full size maybe even two for a backup
Mary T.
Mary T.
This product is awesome! I received a deluxe sample from a subscription box and it lasted for two months. I have used small amount of this product every other day and it made my skin soft and even my skin tone. The scrub has a nice scent of citrus and it is gentle on your skin. I definitely recommend this scrub.
Alysia T.
Alysia T.
Clear Lake, IA
The grains in this scrub are so small and there's a lot of them! I've had issues in the past with scrubs and just aren't rough enough! You can control the intensity of the scrub simply by the pressure in you fingers. Follow this up with an intense night cream and you'll wake up with amazing glowing skin:)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is amazing! I have a few recurring pimples and black heads and after a few days of using this they disappeared. You have to be careful not to use too much or scrub for too long otherwise you may dry your skin out. My skin is on the dryer side but it still works great! Definitely recommend.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
How does this work on sensitive skin, any ladies know?