BY DERMA E #72 in Body Scrub

Immediately improve the appearance of your skin using this gentle yet effective multi-award-winning Microdermabrasion Scrub. This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils. Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel, and antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this fine treatment product retexturizes skin leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking. May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger-looking skin. Ideal if you're looking for immediate results from a salon-perfect treatment in the privacy of your own home. Please note: The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin. see more...

• derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Sal... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?1 Answers
  • I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dri...1 Answers
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
The packaging has since changed and looks much sleeker (which you can see in my picture), but I love this product! You’re able to control just how gentle/harsh it is by how hard you press as you scrub your face, allowing for the sensitivity of your skin to be taken into account! The product is GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, soy free, recycle, and made with wind energy as well if those are important to you! It says to use this product 2-3 times per week and when I do my face feels incredibly clean and smooth. The scent is lovely but faint. I definitely recommend this!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Amazing facial scrub!! It has a great scent that's not overwhelming. I have had great luck from all the Derma-E product line. I received this in a sample size a few months back in my Allure beauty box. I will purchase this again in the future.
Cha G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt , 2 oz (56 g)
I love a great microdermabrasion scrub, but I must say, this is one of my top 3. I like to think that derma -e products are fairly priced compared to its competitors so that makes it even better. Some of its products are also a lot more readily available than others, so that adds on to its appeal, too.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this smell so light and refreshing. I use this at night to scrap my face and it really doesn’t take much because it has a great job. So the old saying as a little bit goes a long way also works with the scrub.
Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL! I bought this on impulse at Ulta and omg I'm SO happy I did! It's not harsh at all and when you use it, it's so soft on your skin! It feels like your scrubbing your face with heaven it's so amazing. It made my skin so soft radiant and healthy looking! Made a huge difference just after one use!
Naomi B.
HOLY GRAIL! This product truly saved my skin from scars, acne and helped me achieve wonderful skin! I use it as recommended, once per week. I normally use a dime size scoop and take my time with it rubbing it into my skin gently. I have repurchased this product and it is now a must in my skincare regimen. Highly recommend it!
Lisa W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
If I could rate this product with 10 stars I would! This is hands down the absolute best exfoliating scrub Ive ever used, and that is saying a lot! I've used several high end exfoliating scrubs that cost 3-4 times the cost, yet this one still reigns supreme! I was in a car accident when I was 16 years old and went through the windshield of the car I was in. I had a significant scar right under my chin that had developed a raised, bumpy & discolored texture after the years. I absolutely credit this Derma E microdermabrasion scrub along with the Derma E scar gel for saving my face. The scar is now virtually invisible. Also, it has completely improved the overall tone & texture of my face. I used to have 2 areas on my chin (below each corner of my mouth) where I always had dry patchy skin that was also congested & prone to clogged pores, and those areas are now smoooooth as a baby's butt! I also really like that if I am needing a more aggressive exfoliation I can use it on dry skin without mixing a lot of water in, or if I need a gentler exfoliation, I simply use on wet skin. Just remember to not overdo it though... if your face is severely broken out or super sensitive, you'll want to go easy at first and definitely not use as often. Anyway, I honestly could rave on and one about this scrub for days. Trust me, If you want something that works fabulously with immediate and long lasting results, this product is it!
Carine S.
When I bought this product I had no idea how much I would love it! Everytime I use it, my skin feels clean, soft, and smooth. My skin changed completely! Even my makeup looks a better.
Mallory P.
Cleveland
I love this microdermabrasion scrub. It removes all of my dry, flaky skin without being too rough. It smells fresh and citrus-like. It may be a bit pricey but it is worth every scent.
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
This is my #1 face scrub. OHMYGOSH. I received a sample at one point last year and then decided I HAD to have it. The exfoliation is phenomenal and intense. I'm the type of girl that really likes an intense scrubbing, to feel like I actually make progress in getting some dirt out of my pores. The lemony scent is refreshing. I love the glass packaging, too. This is a pretty intense cleanser, so for anyone with dry skin, I recommend using once or twice a week and follow up with some intense moisture. I have pretty normal skin and use it daily, though. My skin has cleared up sooo much since adding this to my routine. Moisturizer is a MUST after use.
Allyson P.
How is this scrub? I need something that won't irritate my skin and will make it soft and smooth. Does this do that?
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Is this drying over time?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much is the full size and where do I buy it?
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I heard that scrubbing with salt isn't healthy at all that it dries up your skin ,is it true?
Marianna R.
What does this product smell like? Does it leave your face/body dry?