BY DERMA E

derma e® Itch Relief Lotion with Tea Tree, E and Chamomile is a rich natural moisturizer that provides instant relief from skin itching and irritation caused by dermatitis, sunburn, dryness, rashes and bacteria and funguses. Tea Tree s potent antifungal/antibacterial properties penetrate quickly for immediate relief.  Does not contain cortisone or other steroids.  Vitamin E s antioxidant and moisturizing properties combined with Chamomile s calming and soothing qualities help relieve skin flare-ups, skin allergies, chafing, cuts and scrapes. No animal testing. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
This temporarily relieves any itchiness, but it did not too much for me. After applying, I would start to feel itchy again about an hour later. I think this is more suitable for any itchiness caused by bugs, outdoors, greenery, etc. I like the scent though!
Gwen S.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
This is great for itchy skin, depending on the cause. For your basic really dry or eczema patches, it's perfect. In my experience, for allergic reactions or more topical causes like poison oak/ivy, it wasn't much help. YMMV.
Christina P.
I mowed my lawn the other night and I had literally like 50 mosquito bites. I itched terribly. I applied this lotion to my bites and it helped so much. I am glad I had it in my cabinet.
Adriana F.
Great for itchy skin! This is the natural alternative to any drugstore anti-itch lotion. It really helps alleviate skin.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I love the derma r brand products. They are safe and work well. They are high quality and affordable.
Abby N.
This helps a lot because I have acne and eczema so yes buy this if you need it
Sydney Z.
Kelowna
I have eczema, sensitive skin, and get a ton of mosquito bites in the summer and this stuff works perfect for all of the above. Nice texture. Not oily, sinks in fast and keeps my skin hydrated. Good value. You can smell the real ingredients, which I like. But it's strong, might turn someone off if they don't like the smell of tea tree. I will be buy it again when I run out.