derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Courteney H.derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Beiby L.

BY DERMA E

Thoroughly moisturize and plump skin to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles with this ultra-hydrating night crème. This extra-rich, deeply penetrating formula delivers the unmatched hydrating properties of nature's moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid (HA). A single molecule of HA can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, binding moisture to help plump, soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin. Enriched with anti-aging antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, and soothing Aloe, this formula helps defend skin from free radicals and the effects of the environment. Ideal for dry, dehydrated skin that needs richer moisture throughout the night, this crème delivers maximum hydration while helping diminish the signs of aging for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madison L.
I am obsessed with face creams and I am really happy that I decided to try it out. I am really sensitive skin and this cream does not irritate my face. They recently changed their packaging and it looks amazing! I love how there is hyaluronic acid in this because I feel like that really helps reduce the appearance of dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
Having sensitive skin, I have to be careful what I use on my face. I love this, it doesn't irritate my face. The only drawback is the smell, it isn't pleasant, but it's tolerable for the results of the product. It goes on smooth and absorbs well, a little goes a long way.
Alex K.
This cream is my go to night cream. I have very dry skin during the winter and this had helped a lot. I sometimes even use a little bit under my makeup to make sure my skin stays hydrated during the winter.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product very much and I love the way it makes my skin feels better and better and bright heels you feel and look younger perfect night cream
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I wanted to try this as an affordable cruelty free product. I am impressed with hoe effective it is. The DermaE line for the most part is pretty decent. This product makes my skin very plump and radiant. I use it in combination with the DermaE vitamin C serum or the Lactic acid from The Ordinary.
Courteney H.
I love this product. I recently received it in my ipsy bag using my points and I'm obsessed. This cream is so gentle on your face. I put it on after i do my skin care routine before bed and i wake up to a soft face. I used to get really bad dry patches in between my eyebrows and since using this I no longer get it! The acid in the cream really helps with firming your skin and moisturizing it too. I'll be purchasing the full size once i run out. derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid
Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
I've been using this cream for the last month and I like it. The texture is nice-creamy but not too thick. A little goes a long way, so I use a small amount for my combo skin. Those with drier skin might want to use more though. It Moisturizes and hydrates nicely. And sinks in so I don't feel a greasy film on my face. Also, doesn't irritate my skin and I like the plumeria scent. derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme
Darby S.
I love Derma-E for being an affordable green beauty brand that widely available. It also delivers results with products that have indgredients you can pronounce and I really appreciate that about them! This moisturizer is rich but lightweight and a light lotion scent nothing to overwhelming or that my skin found to be irritating but that is why I did not give 5 stars! You never know.How fragrances can are affecting your skin whether you see it or not!I use at least one Derma-E product a day because they are that good! If they has a unscented version 5 stars forsure!
Heather F.
Thick, luxurious cream...very pleasant smell (unlike a lot of night creams that instantly recall elderly relatives...) fast absorbing and almost instantly you can feel a tightening sensation from the hydraulic acid. I only wish the results were a LITTLE more dramatic. 4/5 stars though, hands down.
Dani P.
I absolutely love this night cream. I use a regimen with a night repair serum, retinol cream, and follow up with this cream and adding this night cream has made my skin so much more hydrated. I would definitely recommend it!
ec408e c.
I love the plumeria smell. Any suggestions on a similar smell other than Bath and Body Works plumeria? Thanks!