BY DERMA E

Thoroughly moisturize and plump skin to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles with this ultra-hydrating night crème. This extra-rich, deeply penetrating formula delivers the unmatched hydrating properties of nature's moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid (HA). A single molecule of HA can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, binding moisture to help plump, soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin. Enriched with anti-aging antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, and soothing Aloe, this formula helps defend skin from free radicals and the effects of the environment. Ideal for dry, dehydrated skin that needs richer moisture throughout the night, this crème delivers maximum hydration while helping diminish the signs of aging for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with Derma E and I purposely bought this night cream because I wanted something that would help moisturize my skin while I was sleeping. It has a pretty thick consistency overall so I can definitely feel the product seeping into my face after I apply it. When I wake up in the am I always notice my skin appears less red and swollen and actually looks super healthy before starting my morning skincare routine. The product contains Hyaluronic acid which is proven to help your skin maintain a younger looking appearance and it doesn’t strip it down and is not harsh at all. It moisturizes while helping your fight the aging process which is a win win for me. Derma E is not too expensive either considering other comparable products and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good hydrating night cream that is going to show you results.
Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
I got this as a sample in one of my birchboxes and immediately went to buy the full size product. This cream transformed my skin overnight. I have issues with acne and this kept the zits at bay. I also woke up with softer and brighter skin. I also think it’s a great price for such a high performing product.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
Great product. Leaves skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily. Ethical beauty: cruelty free, GMO free, soy free.

I love this cream because it works overnight but I use a small amount under foundation during the day, too.
Slaney N.
['Lenexa ', ''], KS
Smells great. Applies easily. I love that it comes in a heavy duty container. My skin feels really dewy when I wake up in the morning. I’m young so idk if it’s really keeping me wrinkle free but I feel good about using it
Marie X.
cleveland
This is my favorite night cream , I also have the day cream from the same line . It is really moisturizing and smells great , it absorbs well and i love it because it is not greasy at all and doesn’t feel heavy
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
I love this night cream. It’s very hydrating with very little fragrance. It’s easy to find on sale, and that makes it even more affordable. I recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, yet effective night cream.
Melissa K.
Titusville, FL
I have a little trouble getting this to soak in evenly without pilling up over other layers of products. That aside, I like the scent and it is very hydrating. Feels just a tad greasy.
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
My favorite night cream , and let’s be honest during this period (super crazy winter ) I’m using this cream even in the morning ! It’s super moisturizing , the skin is soft and perfectly compact and luminous! Smell amazing, it’s based hyaluronic acid , price really good!
Ashley D.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this cream for night! It’s lightweight, keeps my face moisturized all night and it’s not too heavy. My husband even loves using it, it’s smells really good, but not too strong. I love this stuff.
Rachel c.
Cold Spring, KY
I love that this natural and really moisturizes my skin. It is thick so leaves my oily
Skin a little oily but I wear at night so no big deal. I like the glass jar it comes it. I would buy again!
ec408e c.
I love the plumeria smell. Any suggestions on a similar smell other than Bath and Body Works plumeria? Thanks!
Michela C.