BY DERMA E

Thoroughly moisturize and plump skin to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles with this ultra-hydrating night crème. This extra-rich, deeply penetrating formula delivers the unmatched hydrating properties of nature's moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid (HA). A single molecule of HA can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, binding moisture to help plump, soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin. Enriched with anti-aging antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, and soothing Aloe, this formula helps defend skin from free radicals and the effects of the environment. Ideal for dry, dehydrated skin that needs richer moisture throughout the night, this crème delivers maximum hydration while helping diminish the signs of aging for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free. see more...

• how much is this cream?2 Answers
  • I love the plumeria smell. Any suggestions on a similar ...2 Answers
derma e Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid
  • "I love this product. I recently received it in my ipsy bag using my points and I'm obsessed. This cream is so gentle on your face. I put it on after i do my skin care routine before bed and i wake up to a soft face. I used to get really bad dry patches in between my eyebrows and since using this I no longer get it! The acid in the cream really helps with firming your skin and moisturizing it too. I'll be purchasing the full size once i run out. [product:derma-e-hydrating-night-creme-with-hyaluronic-acid]" in 15 reviews
  • "I adore this night creme. I received it in a mystery box I purchased and instantly fell in love. This brand is amazing and uses great ingredients in the formula, and I love the consistency of the night creme which leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated. It always soaks in overnight and leaves my skin feeling great in the morning." in 6 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with face creams and I am really happy that I decided to try it out. I am really sensitive skin and this cream does not irritate my face. They recently changed their packaging and it looks amazing! I love how there is hyaluronic acid in this because I feel like that really helps reduce the appearance of dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles." in 3 reviews
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with Derma E and I purposely bought this night cream because I wanted something that would help moisturize my skin while I was sleeping. It has a pretty thick consistency overall so I can definitely feel the product seeping into my face after I apply it. When I wake up in the am I always notice my skin appears less red and swollen and actually looks super healthy before starting my morning skincare routine. The product contains Hyaluronic acid which is proven to help your skin maintain a younger looking appearance and it doesn’t strip it down and is not harsh at all. It moisturizes while helping your fight the aging process which is a win win for me. Derma E is not too expensive either considering other comparable products and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good hydrating night cream that is going to show you results.
Belle B.
Cumming, GA
I'm a DERMA E brand ambassador which means I periodically receive products to try. One of my all-time favorite products in the Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid. It's incredibly rich and moisturizing. I only need to apply a small quantity of it to cover my entire face. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't cause me any problems.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I love this product for so many reasons. For one I am obsessed with hyaluronic acid! And this product is full of it. I use this at night in my dry areas of my face and around my eyes. I feel like this has helped to make my skin feel more normal. I usually have combo skin that is dry and oily. This has combatted the dryness greatly. It helps under my eyes with fine lines wrinkles and dark circles. A little goes a long way so I feel like this product is definitely worth the money.
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
This stuff rocks! Received a sample once, in a subscription box, and decided to invest in a full size, as well as their Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl creme. Though I do prefer the latter, I thoroughly enjoyed both! Very hydrating, which was extremely needed, during the winter months, when all my skin dries significantly. Felt moist and supple, the next morning, and with continued use, noticed less fine lines, especially smile lines.
Laura W.
I got an enormous sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and I'm so glad because I ended up really liking it. It has a smell that reminds me of something from my childhood that I can't pinpoint, but i love it. As with many night creams, it doesn't completely soak into the skin--I can still feel it somewhat when I wake up but it rinses off easily. It helps "seal in" my rosehip oil and let it work its magic. I've had no breakouts from this, either. Very reasonably priced, too.
Kayla F.
providence
This night cream is very thick but super moisturizing and extremely effective. I love how my skin feel the next morning. It feels plump and looks lively. This product is really affordable and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good night cream.
Jordana A.
San Francisco
I really like this night cream! Usually when I go to sleep at night I wake up very oily, but when I use this night cream I wake up with a fresh and non-oily complexion which is really great! It's light weight but heavy duty on keeping your skin moisturized thanks to the hylauronic acid! Worth the money, looking forward to repurchasing!
Crystal K.
I love this. A month ago my skin was so dry and rough and i had no idea what happened. I bought this night cream because i saw all the great reviews and i agree. It is so hydrating. i only use it at night because i think it is kind of heavy to have on throughout the day. I love it and i recommend if you have dry skin!
Lollie M.
Collinsville
scored a sample in my birchbox & instantly in love. this lightweight moisturizer leaves my face & neck soft but not slick or greasy. great value for the price. my birchbox sample lasted months! the packaging is clean & straightforward. i am still sampling serums & creams but this is definitely a contender.
derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Cremederma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme
Cynthia G.
Orlando, FL
This is the absolute best Night cream I have ever applied on my face! It smells great and I actually do feel the hydration in my skin after I apply it. I wake up with my face feeling so smooth and hydrated. Love this product!
ec408e c.
I love the plumeria smell. Any suggestions on a similar smell other than Bath and Body Works plumeria? Thanks!
Michela C.