derma e Hydrating Facial Wipes, 25 ea uploaded by Stacy S.

derma e Hydrating Facial Wipes, 25 ea

With Hyaluronic Acid Gently cleanses with a surge of hydration 2 Lifts away makeup impurities 3 Conditions for fresh, dewy skin Hydrating Facial Wipes are ultra-soft daily cleansing cloths that conveniently and quickly lift away all makeup, oil and impurities while delivering a surge of natural hydration. Maximum moisture from Hyaluronic Acid softens and smoothes. Superfruits Grape Seed and Maqui Berry offer antioxidant protection. Skin is left clean and dewy fresh. Cruelty free, Gluten free, Paraben free, 100% Vegan. see more...

Justine A.
I love these wipes. They are gentle and really do the trick getting your face clean and fresh. And they are good for removing makeup. I like to buy them on Amazon.
Stacy S.
Awesome! I already love this brand so I wanted to give these a shot since they were on sale. I would definitely purchase again. I love that they remove my makeup yet they are hydrating! It's great how they are all natural.