Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream

by DERMA E

A deeply hydrating, anti-aging eye cream Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to deliver healthy skin hydration Blended with antioxidants Pycnogenol & Green Tea to combat free radicals Loaded with moisturizing Jojoba Oil & nourishing Vitamins A, C & E...

I recently got into [brand:derma-e], how is this eye cream? I have dark under eye circles, and nothing ever seems to work! What are your thoughts on the Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream?
Just received this in my latest Birchbox. I’ve heard so many great things about it. Have you tried this yet?
Start your review of Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream!
Roaring Spg, PA
I have the normal dark circles from not getting much sleep, this product helped them greatly- my eyes look much more hydrated.
Macomb, IL
Very lightweight and creamy. A light smell that is almost unnoticeable. Blends beautifully into the skin. I’d buy it again.
Montgomery , AL
I like this product. I have only had it for about a week but so far so good. I haven’t really seen any difference though.
Sacramento , CA
My under eyes tend to be the most dirtiest part of my face and this cream really helps me keeps it hydrated all day!
Orlando, FL
I have little time using it but from the first day I felt my eyes more hydrated. The price is very affordable
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This makes my undereye area very hydrated, does not break me out under my eyes, and i got it for a great deal.
Tempe AZ
Active ingredients active ingredients active ingredients I love when my products do what they say
Binbrook, ON
Love this eye cream! A little goes a long way and it definitely helps with puffiness and dark circles.  It has a thick and rich consistency so this will be perfect to use around my eyes in the cold winter months. Very nourishing and hydrating product, I like to dab with my ring finger rather than rub.
Calgary, AB
I wish the bottle was bigger but the product is light and hydrating! I use it twice a day and can really notice a difference in the skin around my eyes! Love this brand and would highly recommend the entire line to anyone!
Toronto
I love how the tint is yellow. I use this product in the day and in the night time. Definitely great before applying makeup. I love the simplicity of the white packaging. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of any age. Never to early to start using eye creams.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Menasha, WI
19 days ago
I recently got into DERMA E, how is this eye cream? I have dark under eye circles, and nothing ever seems to work! What are your thoughts on the Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream?
Caitlyn W. • 19 days ago
i completely recommend! I have really bad dark circles due to medical issues and this has lightened them up tremendously. My family always compliments how much my eyes look better