Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream

by DERMA E

A deeply hydrating, anti-aging eye cream Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to deliver healthy skin hydration Blended with antioxidants Pycnogenol & Green Tea to combat free radicals Loaded with moisturizing Jojoba Oil & nourishing Vitamins A, C & E...

I recently got into [brand:derma-e], how is this eye cream? I have dark under eye circles, and nothing ever seems to work! What are your thoughts on the Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream?
Just received this in my latest Birchbox. I’ve heard so many great things about it. Have you tried this yet?
Start your review of Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this product in my November Birchbox. It was my first time trying out Derma E. I was impressed! This product claimed to hydrate eyes as well as help reduce fine lines/ wrinkles. It also claim to firm the eye area. The product glided so smoothly. My eyes immediately felt hydrated and firm. I’m not sure if it’s because I sleep on one side more than the other but I was able to see crows feet reduction on my right eye area but not so much on the left. I never really expect to see such immediate responses when it comes to eye creams in terms of brightening or anti-wrinkle claims. I know it takes time and dedication with the product to see results. But with this eye cream, I was convinced. I’ve been using it everyday ever since I got it. Restoring firmness under eyes!
Federal Way, WA
Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream after reading many great reviews on it and seeing it on Ulta’s “last chance” shelf for a steal. I was about to run out of my Perricone MD Firming Eye Cream, which has performed MIRACLES on my (used-to-be) purple under-eye circles, but figured I’d try the DERMA E cream out for size since it was so cheap and rated so well anyway. Since I’ve started using the Derma E cream, (which has only been about 2 weeks, mind you) I‘ve noticed a dramatic difference, not in a good way. I look SO tired, the giant circles are back, and I look just plain old and purple. The only reason I gave it two stars was because of the price lol. But if you want a product that works, stay away from this nonsense. 😭
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love derma e products all of them ! This hydrating eye cream is gentle around my eyes , it feels smooth going on , you can wear under your make up in the morning and I put it on again at night before bed after cleaning my face . Packaging is great , price is affordable . I am a fan of all derma e products and yes most definitely I'll purchase again and again
Colorado Spgs, CO
This eye cream is a DREAM, especially for the price!! It is so incredibly effective and hydrating and you can feel it working on your skin!! This is such an incredible product I wish I could rate it 10/5! I recommend it to everyone who’s looking for a great, basic moisturizing eye cream. I sometimes get really dry patches by the outer corners of my eyes and nothing helped those dry patches go away like this eye cream did!! It is really magic in a bottle.
Winnsboro, TX
I have been using this product for a solid week now around my eyes. I got it in my #birchbox and I can honestly say I love it. It goes on every night for my routine and my eyes have never looked or felt better. It hydrates without leaving a sticky residue, and you can actually feel it working. My wrinkles and fine lines are gone and it evenly toned my under eye area. A+ for me . Will be buying more
Jackson, MI
Probably my favorite eye cream! Not too bad of a price tag and a little goes a long way, so it’s definitely worth it in my opinion! Really seems to tighten the skin around my eyes. I use every night before bed and occasionally in the mornings (I usually use a different eye cream for mornings). Would recommend trying it!
Lafayette Hl, PA
I’ve been using this product for over a month now after receiving it in my recent Birchbox. It is the real deal! I use it all around my eyes (even the lids) and I can really feel how hydrated the area is. This time of year, the weather is brutal...so this extra hydration is needed. Try it, you’ll love it!
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay I love this product! I have saggy under eyes and dark circles. And this helps so much. The best is that you see results the next day. Most products day weeks to notice and this only took a day. I love it. It feel like it is fighting my undereye. But in the best way. You got to try it!
Turlock
Esta es una cremita muy buena para el arra de los ojos, yo sufro de resequedad en esa área y me terminé una de estas ya por que día y noche la aplicaba los resultados eran hermosos lo notaba cuando me aplicaba el corrector y no se cuarteaba después de aplicar esta cremita
Charlotte
Purchased at: Target
This eye cream is so hydrating & lightweight at the same time! It helps with my dark under eyes. Although I do love this eye cream, I wish it was a little more hydrating. I struggle to keep my skin hydrated during the winter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Menasha, WI
17 days ago
I recently got into DERMA E, how is this eye cream? I have dark under eye circles, and nothing ever seems to work! What are your thoughts on the Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream?
Caitlyn W. • 17 days ago
i completely recommend! I have really bad dark circles due to medical issues and this has lightened them up tremendously. My family always compliments how much my eyes look better