Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream

by DERMA E

A deeply hydrating, anti-aging eye cream Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to deliver healthy skin hydration Blended with antioxidants Pycnogenol & Green Tea to combat free radicals Loaded with moisturizing Jojoba Oil & nourishing Vitamins A, C & E...

I recently got into [brand:derma-e], how is this eye cream? I have dark under eye circles, and nothing ever seems to work! What are your thoughts on the Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream?
Just received this in my latest Birchbox. I’ve heard so many great things about it. Have you tried this yet?
Start your review of Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream!
Atlantis , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoy this eye cream, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't not upset my skin. The formula is creamy but not too thick or greasy. It gives my skin enough hydration and it works well underneath makeup! I've been using it for about a week (twice a day) and I notice my dark circle has been improve slightly. Only slightly, but that just unexpected bonus! Highly recommend it! It's 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, Lanolin-Free, Gluten Free, GMO-Free product.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually have the firming and hydrating eye cream. It takes FOREVER to go through a tube of this, which is awesome. Great bang for your buck. Easy to use, intensely hydrating and I have noticed a huge difference in my under eye bags and small wrinkles around my eyes. I use around the entire eye area all the way up to the eyebrow. Does not make my undereye greasy and has a wonderful texture. All around really enjoy this product.
Austin, TX
Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Kimmy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
VEGAN!!!! I went from an origins $50 eye cream to this $13 eye cream from derma E and it’s vegan!!! I was nervous, my skin is extremely sensitive but this worked well for me. I use it at night :) very happy with this purchase and affordable!
Davie, FL
Ive been using this eye cream for the past few weeks now and so far I really like it. I am so picky about eye creams because I get flare ups of eczema around my eyes. No problems with this one yet and usually if the product is going to irritate me I would know by the second use. Definitely recommend for sensitive skin types! It brightens and hyrdrates. I also noticed that I’m not as puffy in the morning
I'm an eye cream novice, but I really didn't feel that this helped improve my dry skin under my eyes or help tighten (not that I'm sure this is supposed to be used for that).  I also dark circles, and this did nothing for that either.  Overall I would not purchase again as I'm simply looking for more in an eye cream.
Boston, MA
I can't rate it 5 stars just yet because I don't know how it'll work long-term as I just purchased it but I will say I love applying this eye cream. It's so smooth + hydrating + it easily melts into your skin. It's not a heavy feeling product either, which I really enjoy. I hope there's a noticeable difference with more use.
San Marcos, CA
This product is soft and gentle on my eye area. I wear it during the day and at night (under SPF during the day). I haven’t seen drastic results after a month but love the ingredient list! It combines hydration with anti-aging and the brand is all vegan and cruelty-free!
Wausau, WI
So far so good with this eye cream!  It's a bit of a thicker consistency than I expected, but my eye area feels hydrated.  My last one was a gel so it had a soothing feel when applied and I miss that, but hydration is all that matters.
Crestwood, KY
I've been using this product for about three months now. I have noticed my dark circles have dramatically improved! It's a very gentle formula and doesnt have a scent. It's also one that will get you the most bang for your buck!
This is my everyday eye cream! I love how hydrating it is and how it glides under the eye. Works very well under makeup. It has no fragrance which I appreciate because my skin is so sensitive. I would highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Menasha, WI
20 days ago
I recently got into DERMA E, how is this eye cream? I have dark under eye circles, and nothing ever seems to work! What are your thoughts on the Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream?
Caitlyn W. • 20 days ago
i completely recommend! I have really bad dark circles due to medical issues and this has lightened them up tremendously. My family always compliments how much my eyes look better