BY DERMA E

Refresh, rehydrate, and nourish with hyaluronic acid, green tea, ester-C, and aloe. Refresh and restore skin s moisture levels with beneficial botanicals and nutrients in a sparkling water and soothing aloe base. The hydra power of hyaluronic acid binds moisture to skin tissue to soften, smooth and rehydrate skin. Green tea and Ester-C are powerful antioxidants that help fight environmental stress. Cools and rehydrates thirsty skin. . see more...

• How does this work and is it effective?1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be used on fresh skin? or can it also...2 Answers
derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist
  • "This stuff is amazing! One spritz leaves your face feeling hydrating without disturbing your makeup. Over makeup it gives your skin that dewy look that women strive for. It's well worth it." in 3 reviews
Brittany L.
Escanaba
Review for: derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist, 2 fl oz more...
I like this product if I pair it with the serum. Together they work wonders for my skin but if I use this product by itself it doesn't really work for me. However, together they are pretty pricy. It does a pretty decent job setting my makeup and sprays out nice an evenly. If you're looking for one item that will totally fix your skin o its own this isn't the product for you, but if you're willing to sludge and pair it with the other products then I recommend!
Jasmen P.
I cannot say how much I LOVE this stuff!!! I got a free full sized sample at Gen Beauty last year and have been using it ever since. It was explained to me as more of a skin refresher rather than a makeup setting spray. I have dry combination skin and have these two dry patches on my cheeks that some times get so dry, it hurts to move my face 💔 when I feel that beginning, a spritz of this brings much needed elasticity back 💆🏽
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I'm not that fond of this. I've only used maybe a tenth of the bottle. I got it from Whole Foods on sale and I will not buy it again. The scent really bothers me. I think that it's pretty expensive. The spray is not very even and I end up with spots of it on my face. It's kind of sticky and that doesn't go away with time.  I don't find it very hydrating and I still have to use a moisturizer.
Kendra A.
This is one of those products I can't live without. Whenever my face feels tired, or dull, I spritz with derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist and my face instantly feels refreshed. It feelsl light, doesn't leave a film and smells AMAZING!
Bethany K.
I love dermae and can't rave about them enough! I've been using this Mist since last year and it really helps when I just want to refreshen up my skin real quick. Its such a life saver when I just want to spray this light moisturizing product on the go.
Stacey H.
I really like the concept of this product. I have combination skin, and it is cool when my skin doesn't feel dry, but doesn't moisturize enough during dry winter months. Sometimes I spray it over my lotion moisturizer, but that really defeats the purpose.
Justine A.
2,071 reviews
I love this mist. I use it after cleansing before I apply my moisturizer. It is also a great pick me up during the day if your skin is dry. It's really refreshing to the skin.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a great mist as i fly a lot and it really feels refreshing when i spritz on my dehydrated face. also this is a great makeup setter. used this on my wedding day and nothing moved!
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
Liz G.
Reading, PA
I use this at least once a day. It's great for an extra kick of hydration if my skin a dry, great to refresh my skin after a hot day and I also use it as a make up setting spray.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
Is this supposed to be used on fresh skin? or can it also act as a makeup setting spray?
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
How does this work and is it effective?

Amazon