derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist
derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not that fond of this. I've only used maybe a tenth of the bottle. I got it from Whole Foods on sale and I will not buy it again. The scent really bothers me. I think that it's pretty expensive. The spray is not very even and I end up with spots of it on my face. It's kind of sticky and that doesn't go away with time.  I don't find it very hydrating and I still have to use a moisturizer.
Stacey H.
I really like the concept of this product. I have combination skin, and it is cool when my skin doesn't feel dry, but doesn't moisturize enough during dry winter months. Sometimes I spray it over my lotion moisturizer, but that really defeats the purpose.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff is amazing! One spritz leaves your face feeling hydrating without disturbing your makeup. Over makeup it gives your skin that dewy look that women strive for. It's well worth it.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mist as i fly a lot and it really feels refreshing when i spritz on my dehydrated face. also this is a great makeup setter. used this on my wedding day and nothing moved!
Liz G.
Reading, PA
I use this at least once a day. It's great for an extra kick of hydration if my skin a dry, great to refresh my skin after a hot day and I also use it as a make up setting spray.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product to set my makeup and it does an amazing job. It makes skin look healthy and luminous. I definitely recommend.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin gets very dry with the seasons changing. Especially winter. This makes my face feel refreshed . Plus, I also love how it smells.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mist. I use it after cleansing before I apply my moisturizer. It is also a great pick me up during the day if your skin is dry. It's really refreshing to the skin.
Bethany K.
I love dermae and can't rave about them enough! I've been using this Mist since last year and it really helps when I just want to refreshen up my skin real quick. Its such a life saver when I just want to spray this light moisturizing product on the go.
Kendra A.
Front Royal, VA
This is one of those products I can't live without. Whenever my face feels tired, or dull, I spritz with derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist and my face instantly feels refreshed. It feelsl light, doesn't leave a film and smells AMAZING!
Arpi S.
Glendale , CA
Is this supposed to be used on fresh skin? or can it also act as a makeup setting spray?
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
How does this work and is it effective?