Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination oily skin and I'm acne prone although I haven't had a major breakout in years. I usually use Cerave's hydrating cleanser but I was out of it and picked this up on a whim at Whole Foods (on a sale of course) plus I have always been curious of the brand. I purchased for the sale price of $11 but it retails for $16. It has a nice sleek and slim bottle with a pump.  I'm also a sucker for products with hyaluronic acid and it said hydrating so I gave it a go. I have been using it for about 2-3 weeks now and I am determined to finish it or just buy my good old Cerave and then chuck it. This makes my skin terribly dry, I know I can get oily in my t-zone and I try to combat it with certain products but this literally left me with dry patches on my face and it exacerbated my oil, I woke up to a slicker than usual face. I figured it could have been an exfoliating scrub I had used prior to the first use that was causing the peeling and dryness, however, I have used this since then on its own and I'm convinced that this is the culprit. I will not be re-purchasing this product. I guess I should listen when they say "if it ain't broke don't fix it", my Cerave was working just fine but my inner beauty fanatic just had to try something different.