derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Cleanser

Rinses away dirt and impurities while deeply moisturizing your skin for a silky, smooth complexion. With the maximum hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid, and the natural benefits of skin vitamins. Moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and dewy fresh. . see more...

Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination oily skin and I'm acne prone although I haven't had a major breakout in years. I usually use Cerave's hydrating cleanser but I was out of it and picked this up on a whim at Whole Foods (on a sale of course) plus I have always been curious of the brand. I purchased for the sale price of $11 but it retails for $16. It has a nice sleek and slim bottle with a pump.  I'm also a sucker for products with hyaluronic acid and it said hydrating so I gave it a go. I have been using it for about 2-3 weeks now and I am determined to finish it or just buy my good old Cerave and then chuck it. This makes my skin terribly dry, I know I can get oily in my t-zone and I try to combat it with certain products but this literally left me with dry patches on my face and it exacerbated my oil, I woke up to a slicker than usual face. I figured it could have been an exfoliating scrub I had used prior to the first use that was causing the peeling and dryness, however, I have used this since then on its own and I'm convinced that this is the culprit. I will not be re-purchasing this product. I guess I should listen when they say "if it ain't broke don't fix it", my Cerave was working just fine but my inner beauty fanatic just had to try something different.
Salli A.
I like Derma E brand and of al lthjier lines i like the Hyaluronic line. I really like this cleanser. It makes your skin feel dewy and hydrated after washing.
Blanca S.
Conroe , TX
One of my favorites cleansers, with hyaluronic acid,sulfate-free,don't dry my skin,is for normal to dry skin. derma e Hyaluronic Hydrating Cleanser
Brianna M.
Newnan, GA
I have dry acne prone skin so I'm always in search of cleanser that doesn't strip my skin and adds a little moisture. This does the trick!
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
This is a fabulous cleanser that does not strip your skin but does leave it dewy
C B.
LASALLE
Despite the fact that this product contains hyaluronic, it leaves my dry skin drier than before using the product. I cleans my skin, no skin eruptions but no moisture given to my skin. I do not recommend this product. There are better cleansers to use.
Debra J.
Is this good for dry skin?
Sharifa L.
Does it help with scars
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
Does it help uneven skin?
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
is it a cream or foaming style cleanser?