derma e Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum uploaded by Xhana A.

BY DERMA E

Oil-Free Moisturizer Ultra hydrating. Plumps and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. An intense, nourishing serum that can be used in combination with other derma e® moisturizers to enhance their effect. May also be used alone for those with oily or blemish prone skin. Hyaluronic Acid has. an amazing ability to bind moisture to tissue to soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue. We re. see more...

Belle B.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I'm a brand ambassador for DERMA E, so I periodically receive products to review. The Hydrating Serum is one of my favorite products. On days I wear makeup, I apply this serum in lieu of a full moisturizer. It's lightweight enough that it soaks in fairly quickly, and then it doesn't interfere with my makeup application.
Brittany L.
Escanaba
Review for: derma e Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum more...
I originally bought this product because I have dry skin that peels and the only moisturizers that work for me are incredibly greasy. I use this after I use the facial mist and my dry patches are virtually gone! It isn't oily like most serums but rather more like a gel. It quickly absorbs into your skin and doesn't leave you looking super greasy. It is totally worth it!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
This serum applied easily and had a thin gel-like consistency to it. It absorbed into the skin quickly and easily and the next day my skin was very hydrated and plump. I would consider repurchasing this serum again once I finish my current serum!
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Amazing product! With the cold weather changes, it is important to transition to products that give moisture and hydration.
Hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid. Use this after you cleanse your face day and night. If you want, you can follow up with a moisturizer. This serum intensely moisturizes your skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and leaves your skin soft and smooth. It also smells incredible 💕
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
Hyaluronic Acid is a gel like substance. A little amount of the gel goes a long ways. I have been using this gel on my face. I tend to have sensitive skin on my face and neck, but this product did not cause any problems for me.

I haven't been taking the Hyaluronic Acid by Foxbrim long enough to say whether or not it truly prevents aging, but I can tell you this... Each time I've used Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid, my face feels softer, my pores look smaller, the redness in my face is reduced, my face doesn't feel stiff or dry (even in the cold weather Iowa has had so far), and my face tends to have more color and glow to it.
Courtney M.
I received a sample of this in my birch box and have since repurchased. It smells amazing!! Plumped my skin enough to fill in some fine lines and make make skin overall appear like it did in my twenties! It did clog my pores a little more and I broke out - but I'm always breaking out so it might not have been this product. I love it! Tempted to try the the eye cream too!
Chantal M.
PORTSMOUTH, VA
I love this serum. I use it in my night routine since it contains hyaluronic acid and is pretty light. A little goes a long way, so it's also a pretty good value. It has a light but pleasant scent as well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nighttime anti-aging serum.
Hannah P.
I ordered this hydrating serum about a week ago from Birchbox.com. It reviewed very well there, and I have to say I love it. You are never too young to start taking care of your skin with these kinds of products. Love how smooth it goes on, and it smells amazing. Noticed my pores are less visible, and my skin is more even. Love it!
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
This is not really a serum. Its more of a lightweight lotion, but it is a very good lotion. It leaves my skin very soft and hydrated. I only use it at night because it has no SPF protection.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
If youre skin is looking dried out, I recommend this. Simply apply before mosturizing to give your skin that extra TLC it deserves. I haven't been using this for the longest time but I'm obsessed with the positive results thus far.
Kailyn L.
Marshfield, WI
How does this compare to all the rest of this type of face care, does it work better or worse than any other brand?

Amazon