derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme

by DERMA E

Enriched with Vitamin A, C and E, Allantion and Panthanol, this hydrating creme replenishes and bolsters the skins moisture barrier throughout the night. An intensive, nourishing and hydrating creme combines Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin A, Ester-C®, Allantoin and Panthenol, that drenches your skin in moisture, especially formulated for night use Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that binds water in the connective tissue Improves collagen healthy for increased strength and elasticity for firmer-looking skin Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue No animal testing dermae.net 800-521-3342 ;

A night cream with hyaluronic acid?Night creams are always good for your complexion.# voxbox #influenster ?
Should I keep using vitamin c serum with this?
Do you see the results in deep marks?
Start your review of derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme!
Product Highlights
Great stuff! I used this after exfoliating my skin and it was awesome. Hydrating but not oily. Great smell too. Really has improved my skin's dryness just after one use. Fantastic product. in reviews
Recieved this in my target beauty box. This is amazing. I love how my skin felt immediately after I put this on. I have dry skin and this felt like heaven!! It glides over your skin and smells great. I definitely will be purchasing a full size of this.in reviews
I absolutely love this cream from derma E! It's hard for me to find a great night time cream that's gives my ultra sensitive skin the right hydration! And this cream does exactly just that! Love it in reviews
Nora M.
derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme is an excellent night cream with a wonderful, surprisingly light texture. It leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated, almost glowing. It absorbs fairly quickly upon application. Its formula is not at all oily or greasy. It does not irritate skin nor does it clog pores. I struggle with oily skin and I love this night cream. I highly recommend it and I will definitely purchase this item again. I can’t believe or explain how anyone else might be able to give this product a negative review, except to say that there’s always a few in every crowd. Every party has a pooper so to speak and sometimes when people like a product there are some people who want to kvetch, not because it’s bad but because that’s just who they are and it’s what they like to do. Just be sure to read up to first and research the ingredients (in this, or in any other skincare item) to make sure that won’t cancel out or react badly with the ingredients in other skincare products you already use. Also if you haven’t bought it directly from the brand website and instead obtained the item through some third party re-seller (like through a beauty box subscription, through Amazon or through some other 3rd party seller) be careful to verify that it is authentic, and that you’ve purchased it from a reputable company that maintains good quality control.
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme uploaded by Samantha R.
So happy I got this in my Ipsy April Glam Bag Plus, I have heard so many great things about this brand. I am glad I picked this product because at night after I wash my face and put all the products on I don't really have a night cream to hydrate and nourish my face. It has a light smell to it nighting to strong and I feels so nice and cool.
Johnnielynn R.
Oscoda, MI
I am in love with this moisturizer. I typically can't use moisturizers. I have tried so many but they all caused my sensitive skin to break out. Except this one, I have been using it for about a month now and I couldn't be happier with it. A little goes a long way, leaving you with a hydrated and not greasy feeling . If you're looking for a good moisturizer you should definitely try this one
aloondra M.
Weslaco, TX
derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme uploaded by aloondra M.
DERMA-E Hydrating Night Cream Esta crema me encanta , lo único malo que veo es que es como muy mate pero fuera de eso es muy buen producto y te deja la piel súper suave y hidratada y súper gentil yo diría que la puede usar asta la piel más sensible
Chasity B.
Noble, OK
I REALLY love Derma-e products! This and their Advanced Peptides and Collagen serum are my favorites. They leave my skin feeling plump and nourished and moisturized. I really appreciate that they are cruelty free as well.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I have been using Derma e Hydrating Night Cream for a week and I am absolutely head over heels for this night cream. This ultra-rich, intensely Hydrating Night Cream replenishes anti-aging moisture while you sleep. Infused with hyaluronic acid and green tea The Hyaluronic acid helps re hydrate your skin while the green tea helps soften and smooth your skin. Best hydrating night cream! It absorbs deep into my skin hydrating/plumping fine lines during the night. I use it on my face and neck area. Looking for some serious Hydration - give this a try, you'll be glad you did!
Estefani O.
La habra , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I apply this product overnight, I love how my face feels once it is applied. When I remove my makeup for the night my face feels dry; this product really brings back hydration to my skin.
Christina M.
Arlington, VA
I just bought this last week on a whim after having loved their moisturizer and this did not disappoint. I’ve only been using it a few days but already my skin is softer and clearer looking!
Pia F.
I searched for a natural very hydrating night cream for a long time, and I finally found this one! derma e is the only night cream I use during the fall/winter months! I also love that you can just find it at Target and it's very affordable!
Lee R.
I received this in my Target Beauty Box and I'm so happy! The size was nice. This has a slight banana scent that I love, and I don't need to use too much to cover my whole face. I dip my finger in and dot lotion on the four areas of my face and usually that's enough. When I rub it in my skin feels very soft. Kinda of velvety and the feeling reminds me a bit of the Smashbox primer. It seems pretty hydrating and so far hasn't irritated my skin. (I have combo to dry skin on my cheeks and oily on my forehead). Overall happy and very impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Asma E.