BY DERMA E

Moisturizing day creme plumps skin to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, healthier looking skin. A light moisturizing creme combines Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin E, Ester-C® and Aloe Vera, especially formulated for day use. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that binds water in the connective tissue. Improves collagen health for increased strength and elasticity for firmer-looking skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue. see more...

derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Creme
  • "This is an amazing day cream! not too heavy and feels great! really hydrates my skin and also feels smoothr over time!" in 11 reviews
Michaela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This day cream is good, but it’s not great. I like it but I don’t love it. It smells amazing & goes on smoothly, I just don’t feel like I get that much hydration from using it. My skin starts feeling tight & a little dry after a couple hours of having this in my skin. My face doesn’t look dry, but it feels dry. My skin doesn’t feel as supple as I would expect from a hyaluronic acid face cream.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is such a finicky lotion. I doesn’t work with other products you can only apply it to clean skin otherwise it leaves you with a white flaky residue all over your face so you can’t use toner or serum before you apply this. You also can’t apply much or it gets to funky big that’s fine since it’s way to thick to be a day moisturizer if you use more then a little so sometimes if my skin isn’t really dry I use it as a night cream. It’s also way to scented so if your sensitive to smells or have fragrance sensitivities this will not be for you. Definitely will not buy again.
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Derma*e Hydrating Day Cream for a week now, every morning and I love how hydrated and smooth my skin feels all day. Cruelty-free, GMO free, gluten-free, soy free, eco-ethical skin. This cream deeply hydrates my dry skin and lasts all day. I need deep Hydration for my skin and this really plumps my skin. Absorbs fast and works well with my makeup.
If you have dry skin and need relief I recommend giving this a try. Great price for a moisturizer.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a combination skin I usually use moisturizer with hyaluronic acid. This is my first time using this brand. I had good experience. This moisturizer has a texture cream. It's necessary massage well to dissolve in the skin. Doesn't feel greasy, sticky or dry if you apply correctly. It's feel lightweight. I'm not sure if I would buy this because it's good but not more than my fave moisturizer.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this Derma e hydrating day cream. It has hyaluronic acid in green tea. It's a nice rich cream that leaves my skin super-soft. It wears well under my makeup so I apply it in the morning after washing my face. I also love that it's cruelty free and 100% vegan. There is also no artificial fragrances or colors. Would recommend this day cream to all skin care lovers.
Angela H.
Ormond Beach, FL
I already love Derma E so it's no surprise that this product is a winner. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell and you only need a little bit at a time. My face feels tightened and refreshed in the morning.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a sample of this and a little bit goes a long way. It's thick yet rubs in easily and spreads quite a lot. The scent is much more tame than the other ones I've tried of the brand. It feels very nice on my skin and it helps provide hydration for my naturally dry skin through out the day. I only need a little bit after a face mask / washing and I am good to go.
Regina D.
Hopewell Jct, NY
While I love the smell of this product, I do not like how it absorbs in the skin because it doesn't! It goes on very thick and pills into little balls that have to be brushed off. Impossible to wear under make-up. For a night cream I wouldn't mind maybe, but not for a day cream. Yuck!
kelly B.
I've been sampling this product for the past week and I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised.  I had tried the charcoal gel cleanser which was just OK but I've heard so many rave reviews over Derma E I wanted to try something else.

I'm used to thick moisturizers even though I have combo skin.  Some thick moisturizers react and some do not.  This particular moisturizer had no issues at all with my skin.  My skin actually looked brighter and more glow-y after using it for a couple of days.  I also noticed my problem areas disappeared.  I took another look at the ingredients and noticed some Vitamin A (Retin A)  in it which probably is the cause.  It's pretty far down the ingredient list so it's probably a good starter Retin A which is where I am at.

The current thicker moisturizer I use is Kiehls Multi-corrective cream. This one is soft and feels very luxurious but I didn't see the same changes in my skin.  I will be purchasing this as my new moisturizer.  For reference the Kiehls is $82 for 2.5oz.  Yeah I spent that much but I'm not going to again.  Thank You derma E <3
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
I really enjoyed this cream.  My skin just seemed to drink it in; normally prefer lighter moisturizer but this one did not feel "heavy" on my skin at all.  It worked well with my other products and my foundation.  It has a light, fresh scent that did not overpower or bother me at all; it seemed to disipate quickly as it was applied to the skin.
Michelle C.
Do you think this is worth the money to go full size or are other hyaluronic creams better that you know of?
Lindsey P.
Venice, FL
Okay, weird question. I think this lotion smells fantastic and really familiar. The scent totally reminds me of something but I can't decide what. What is that smell?
Erica C.
Redding, CA
Did anyone else break out from using Derma E hydrating day cream with Hyaluronic acid? derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Creme