BY DERMA E

Jennifer C.
York, PA
This product smells terrible and I have not seen any results from it. This is the only disappointing product that I have ever used from DermaE. I will not be repurchasing this. I don't even know if I want to finish the bottle. I feel like it's a waste of time.
Stephanie H.
Spokane, WA
I have very sensitive skin and I am not able to use a lot of toners because of the alcohol in the product or other harsh ingredients that make me look like a cherry after using this does not I have large pores and combo/oily skin and this helps them from getting any larger love this toner!
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
I love derm-e products! They make my skin so so so smooth! And I love the price range! I definitely would recommend these products.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I love using this after cleaning my skin. It's very gentle. It doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Maria-Paz E.
Tengo la piel sensible pero a la vez se me formas gracias y acné espero q sea un buen producto
noelia r.
Linwood, NJ
is this product good for people with sensitive skin?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?
Amanda K.
Does this burn on acne???