derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester

by DERMA E

Visibly firm, lift and smooth skin with this skin-firming formula. Rich in moisture and nutrients, this nourishing crème contains ingredients shown to help support healthy collagen and elastin, addressing loss of elasticity. Our formula contains DMAE, known as nature's firming agent, Alpha Lipoic Acid, known as the universal antioxidant and C-Ester plus moisturizing Jojoba Oil and nourishing Vitamins A and E. This replenishing formula leaves skin thoroughly hydrated, nourished and firmer-looking. Ideal for those who are looking to visibly firm and lift the face or neck. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.

How well does this product work? I’ve use the under eye cream and I absolutely love it, so I want to see if anyone has tried the firming moisturizer. Now that I’m getting older it’s very important to take care of your skin.
Start your review of derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester!
WOODBURY, MN
DermaE is one of the first cruelty free / natural/ organic / clean beauty brands that I tried and I still Love this brand. I Love and appreciate that they can be easily found at Whole Foods and most grocery, drug or big box stores and the price point foes not break my budget. The products are honest, effective and provide results!
San Francisco, CA
Not sure why I'm being asked to write about a facial moisturizer twice but, here goes! I get this on Amazon because it's half the price than Ulta AND the seller is Derma E so no chance of it being a fake. And the cream feels incredible, moisturizing and rich. I have extra dry skin so this is heaven for my face!
derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester uploaded by Momo A.
This moisturizer does wonders for dry skin!!! My skin was rather rough this winter (unlike ever before) but this seemed to hit the spot! A little product goes a long way. I might buy the full-size 👀
1,178 reviews
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I saw this little gem at my local Sally's and have always wanted to try it so I thought since they were running a sale buy one get one free now was the perfect time to finally pick one up and try it the formula of this moisturizer is super thick it is suppose to be firm, tighten and tone not sure I see any of the happening yet will continue to use the product to see if I can get any results oh I also have to add in that is smells horrible and you can smell it on the skin after you applied it even after a few hours.
derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester uploaded by brea B.
I try this for the first time . Apply Garnier scrub first then 3hrs later I apply derma e moisturizer what happen my face was shining like brass and gold glitter platte . Hydrate was on point. Now I have to get a whole bottle of it. This was only a sample(3).😊
Baton Rouge
I can feel this moisturizer working instantly. I can feel the elasticity and tightening of my skin. It has a nice light fragrence and feel to it. I don't know what would really improve this product. It is already great and the container size it comes in lasted me a whole year.
I love most all of the Derma e products! This one is no exception. I typically get quite a few and mix them all together because not only do they work they are affordable for all😘
West Chester, OH
I used Derma E moisturizer while living in the desert in the summer. This moisturizer helped to nourish my skin while the sun beat down on it. The packaging is nice, I like moisturizers with SPF to help my skin
Fredericksbrg, VA
I got a sample of this moisturizer and loved it! One of the best I’ve tried. It really make my face look smooth and it felt so nice to put on. It’s a great thick texture.
Paris, TX
derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester uploaded by Darla H.
I received a sample size of this and was excited on trying it. When I opened it the cream was an off white color (not sure if that is what it's supposed to be) so I tried it a few times and it began breaking me out along my jaw line. Its been almost 2 weeks and my skin hasn't healed since using it. I can't comment on the effectiveness as I had to stop using it. Not sure if I got a bad container or what but I won't be buying the full size.