BY DERMA E

Intensive Skin Brightening Complex with Madonna Lily Natural Solution:  Age Reverse. Brightens and evens skin tone. Intensifies moisturization. Evenly Radiant™ Serum with Madonna Lily, Alpha-Arbutin, Bearberry, Niacinamide and Licorice targets discoloration for more evenly-toned, visibly brighter skin. Vitamin C and Green Tea deliver antioxidant benefits to help fight, reduce and prevent the visible signs of aging. Ideal for those with uneven pigmentation, sun damage and freckles. Can be use alone or under moisturizer to intensify hydration. see more...

• I have dark spots from years of sun worship and I've trie...2 Answers
Omaira M.
Orlando, FL
I found a holy grail staple in my routine. I noticed after just a few nightly uses that any rough texture had been greatly reduced and my skin felt baby smooth in comparison to my skin before this serum. I've recently been struggling with rough texture and I hadn't found anything that was helping. I had this guy in my beauty cabinet but never gravitated toward it due to not seeing any results with dark spots or acne scars. But my skin is visibly brighter, smoother, and more radiant. Vitamin C to the rescue! I’m definitely giving more of their serums a try.
Brea S.
Sacramento
I love to use the vitamin c serum at night. It can leave you a little sticky so best for your skin to absorb it fully overnight.
Danyel H.
This is a solid serum. It has nice gel texture that is not sticky and is quickly absorbed by the skin. I found it extremely moisturizing and calming. My skin was noticeably brighter and more radiant after using this serum but it did not have a huge affect on existing dark spots. It comes in a two once bottle but it is quite pricey.
Amelia  W.
Burks Falls, ON
Just purchased this a few days ago and have been using this day and night. It soaks into the skin instantly and doesn't feel sticky. So far I really like it and have had no issues.
Marie B.
I have dark spots from years of sun worship and I've tried so many products. I bought this yesterday and I'm wondering if anyone has been using it for awhile and gotten good results. Is it effective?

Amazon