derma e Evenly Radiant Day Cr??me SPF 15

Intensive Skin Brightening Complex with Madonna Lily Natural Solution:  Age Reverse. Brightens and evens skin tone. Evenly Radiant™ Day Cr me SPF 15 is a citrus scented daily moisturizer that helps brighten and even skin tone, providing UVA/UVB protection. Madonna Lily, Bearberry, Niacinamide and Licorice help lighten and prevent discoloration for a brighter, more luminous complexion. Vitamin C Green Tea and Olive deliver antioxidant benefits to help fight, reduce and prevent the visible signs of aging. Ideal for those with uneven pigmentation, sun damage and freckles. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Ebony K.
Austin, TX
I got this product in my birchbox and I absolutely love this product, it's a great light weight cream great for the summer
Rebecca S.
Schiller Park, IL
I received a sample of this product and I tried it on. Because it has SPF in it, it will leave a white cast on your skin. It feels a little greasy for my already oily, acne-prone skin. It didn't absorb quickly. Also, by the time I washed my face at night, I had a reaction to it. My skin started breaking out in tiny white/red bumps all over my forehead and around my lips/chin. I only used it once, but when I saw my skin's reaction to it I stopped using it. I researched the ingredients in it, and there are A LOT of ingredients listed. I prefer to stick to something that's a little more simple. I have suffered from acne and I've been recovering in the past year, so I try to stick to more natural products in terms of skin care. This product just didn't do it for me. It could work if you're more normal skin and you don't have sensitive skin.
Francis S.
I tried this but did not like it at all. I put this on after a shower when I normally put my face lotion on and it never sunk in. It left my skin feeling pasty, oily, and gross. It didn't have a scent (which I prefer bc I don't want that on my face since it's sensitive skin) and I liked that it had SPF in it but I didn't feel comfortable enough to add this to my skin care regimen for fear of clogged pores or the potential of my skin getting extremely oily by the morning. I would not recommend this to others.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
This has zero scent, which I appreciate. I don't need my day-time moisturizer to have any smell whatsoever. The added SPF is a plus, too. I found that this doesn't sink into my skin as quickly as I'd like it to. It remains tacky for quite some time. Also, it feels quite heavy for a day moisturizer. I like those that I wear in the morning to be light, but this one is not.
Kelly B.
Elkview, WV
I’ve only been using this for a few days and with the weather changing I cannot really give a conclusive answer on it but I am not a huge fan. It’s thicker than I like and has a slightly aroma of sunscreen. It’s definitely not my Boots No. 7 day cream that I usually use, but for anyone who loves thicker moisturizer it would be wonderful.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This creme is entirely too thick. I liked that it has SPF in it but upon application it felt like I was wearing a mask. Adding makeup on top of that just made it even worse. I don't think I could wear this daily or in heat. It didn't have a pleasant smell either.
Melissa P.
This works well I guess. It's nice that there is so high an SPF. It doesn't absorb very quickly and there is a tacky feeling left on the skin, even hours later. It also has a bit of an old lotion scent but the consistency is nice.
Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this day creme. It is very thick, which most people do not like. I, however, do love this fact. It makes my face feel very moisturized. I also love that is has SPF. This is very important!
shell P.
Love it! it is a great moisturizer. I use it almost daily, evens out my skin and brightens.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
This a thick cream that does not seem to absorb into skin. It kind of sits on top of skin and almost makes you sweat more, more like a mask. I would not wear this often if at all.