Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilDERMA E
Essentials Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba

Derma E Essentials Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba

by DERMA E

A luxurious illuminating facial oil Contains organic Jojoba Oil & organic Argan Oil for moisturizing & replenishing benefits Helps combat dehydration & reduces the appearance of wrinkles Blended with organic Seabuckthorn Oil for rejuvenating properties...

Is there anything you should put on before this or should your face be without any products Derma E Essentials Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba?
Is this product known to break sensitive skin out? Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil
Start your review of Derma E Essentials Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba!
Dorchester, MA
Derma E Essentials Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba uploaded by Cesaltina B.
It’s clearly all the acne scars and leaves your skin feeling super soft and gives also an extra glow to your skin
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly like this oil a lot and you get a gigantic bottle of this. It smells like sunflowers and gives your skin such a pretty glow especially when you use it under your foundation. Just have to remember to shake it before you use it.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this oil. I gave it 3 stars because it is a little pricey and it leaves my face a little oily
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this!!!! I leaves my face very glowy and hydrated although my fiancé says I look like I am sweating but idc because my face was so dwell prior and now it’s thriving :)
This is a really nice oil! I used it for about a year and my skin was glowing! It also is really cheap compared to the high end oils! If you wanna try an oil, try this one!
Wow. This face oil has changed my face significantly. My face stays glows ALL DAYY without being a heavy oily texture. I put it on throughout the day. Smells amazing, super light, moisturizing, and doesn’t make me break out. New favorite product for sure
Pilot Hill, CA
A nice face oil that works great when my skin is extra dry due to cold winters. I only use as needed. I like the glow it gives my skin. I don’t have any irritation to this product.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had the dropper on this product and I noticed that it leaks a little through the top. I like that it's glass and how easy it is to use but it's a little hard to get if fully mixed and not have it leak. I love the way it makes my skin look and how it smells and feels on the skin.
Gladstone, MO
I love this product and the glow it gives me! It exceeded my expectations. The formulation is lightly scented, is pleasant, and has a very pretty shimmer added to it. I like that it is in a glass bottle and the dropper top packaging. I use four drops at night: one for my lips and three to pat into my face. During the day, I will pat this on my face where I want extra highlights/glow. Careful not to overdo it though if you’re already oily!
1,473 reviews
I got this product in a Derma E box that was curated by Sunkissed Alba. I enjoy her videos and love her hair so I was excited to try it. The oil is a fairly light oil that applies easy. A little goes a long way so it has lasted a long time. Its affordable and easy to find online or Target. It has shimmer in it but it does not leave the skin glittery. It can also be used in the hair which is nice for my tightly coiled tresses. I am unsure if I will purchase in the future but will continue to use the one I have.