Derma E Essentials Radiance Toner, 6 oz uploaded by Paige W.

BY DERMA E

Radiance Toner - DermaE radiance toner with hyaluronic acid vitamin c, chamomile, and lemon grass rinses impurities away leaving skin clean healthy and silky soft. - Radiance Toner see more...

Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
I got this on my May Ipsy glam bag at first I was hesitant to use it but then I did think about I needed a new toner to try on. Surprisingly after five days of using it, I did see the difference of the before and after. I did get clear and radiant effect on my face and applying makeup is easy for me. I use it then put sunscreen on because of the AHA there’s a caution that’s a plus too for a skincare product. Highly recommend it and will purchase it in the future.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
After my face masks , oils I apply this all over my face and it makes my face glow ! I just love the way it makes me look. Worth the price don’t miss out on their good deals and packages on their website !
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
This is a newer favorite! I have horribly dry skin. Once adding this toner to my skincare routine I can tell such a difference. It helps my moisturizer soak in so much better and it leaves my skin so plump and soft! It's a great price for skincare and I will always use this product!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a sample of this Derma E Essentials Radiance Toner, 6 oz in my Ipsy bag this month and I was really excited about it. A toner was one product that I was missing from my skincare routine and I had been looking for a good one for a while. Well, I found it! This toner is light and refreshing with a subtle floral scent. Even though I thought my skin was very clean when I used this product I noticed that it removed the very last traces of everything on my face. Derma E Essentials Radiance Toner, 6 oz
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I got this in my May ipsy bag and have used it to very last drop.  I am really into Glycolic Acid toners lately and have tried the Pixi Glow Tonic as well as The Ordinary toners and this one stacks up right there with them.  I feel like my skin has gotten smoother and softer using this and love the *very slight* tingling sensation I get using this.  It makes my skin feel amazing and have noticed more of  a glow!
Mary L.
Columbus
I love the smell of this! The product works well because I can see the results even after I wash my face. It does this without feeling harsh as well which I like. My skin feels refreshed after and not dry at all.
Olivia C.
Tabernacle, NJ
Leaves my skin feeling amazing!! The packagings great quality I love derma e toners I’ve also tried the aging one and is equally as great, This toners a great addition to any skin care routine leaves skin feeling amazing at the end of the day
cassidy h.
Seattle, WA
This toner smells strongly of alcohol and dries out my skin a bit if I use it too frequently. I was a bit disappointed with that but overall I have noticed a more even complexion after using it.
allie P.
This product is amazing!! I love how when I use it, I can see it pulling the dirt off my face. It always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after each use. After using it within the first week, I could see that my skin was tighter and more radiant.
Stephanie M.
Good toner. Left skin feeling refreshed and prepared for moisturizing without being too tight. Not sure if I noticed a difference in tone but would repurchase (on sale) to continue! Really love the company and what they stand for/are doing.