derma e DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum uploaded by Houda B.derma e DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum uploaded by Nina S.

BY DERMA E

Silky & Light Serum to Help Hydrate & Firm Skin, as Well as Improve Elasticty. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Lindsay S.
I was looking for a new serum and came across this one at my local lassen's and I'm so glad I did I fell in love with it after just a few days use it is so light and silky it sinks into the skin it films and tightens and tones the skin and boosts collagen and loss of elasticity it addresses skin firmness and facial sagging just a beautiful serum will for sure be buying again also highly recommended
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
This serum is absolutely amazing , never have I ever found a serum like this one it's very gentle on the skin and brightens up face ! I will buy this again ! You can get ours at Sally Beauty Supply . đź’“
Houda B.
rabat
very good i love this product.. it is mostrizing my skin.. i have a combinaison skin and i use it every night ..
Nina S.
Bom produto recomendado. Espero que experimentem e bom. Bastante bom. Produto de qualidade
Madelenne V.
Guayaquil
Es un muy buen producto, lo recomiendo mucho mucho... es sĂşper delicado con la piel
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
Does this work? Is it expensive?