derma e DMAE-Alpha Lipoic-C-Ester Creme uploaded by Amoy P.

BY DERMA E

Helps firm, Lift, Tighten & Tone Retexturizes. Widely-acclaimed DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid are combined with C-Ester in this rich moisturizing formula. A concentrated Creme that applies easily, absorbs rapidly and conditions your skin with effective amounts of antioxidants. Hydrates, firms, retexturizes and improves the skin s elasticity. Please note:   Contains 1% Alpha Lipoic. see more...

Ardella A.
Phoenix
I have only used this for about 3 weeks, but my skin is super soft. I bought it for some fine and deep wrinkles I’m starting to get, so I can’t vouch for those softening but I do like the way it keeps my skin moisturized all day with a light scent.
Amoy P.
Seal Beach , CA
I love Derma E products in general but this is definitely my favorite. DMAE, alpha lipoic and Vitamin C are hailed by many skin care professionals as the "youth of life" for a topical product. Derma E combines these three at a great price. This cream is rich enough to fully moisturize your skin but doesn't leave it feeling oily. It's very light and sinks in easily. I've been using it for the past 3 months and my skin is glowing and looks so youthful! I love the smoothness and radiance that it gives to my face. This is definitely my holy grail moisturizer.
Lynda P.
Park City, KY
This is a lighter creme which sinks in quickly. I like layering it on over my serum and then putting my primer over the creme. It is full of great things for the skin. Keep away from heat to preserve the integrity of the vitamin C esters
Eve R.
Such a wonderful product. Very light and moisturizing. Highly recommend this product because it has made such a difference in my skin! it now looks so young and supple.