derma e Antioxidant Natural Sunscreen Oil-Free SPF30

New! With Clear Zinc Oxide Spf 30 Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Neutralizes Free Radicals Safe And Hypoallergenic Biodegradable And Reef Safe! Antioxidant Natural Sunscreen Body Lotion Is A Naturally Advanced, Dual-Protective Spf Blend That Keeps Skin Protected And Fresh. Clear, Nanoparticle-Free Zinc Oxide Provides Safe, Chemical-Free Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Antioxidants Vitamin C And Green Tea Help Fight Free Radicals To Counteract Environmental And Age Damage Lightweight, Invisible And Hypoallergenic Derma E&Reg; Natural Skincare:&Nbsp; Solutions That Work We're Serious About Skincare And Provide Only The Finest Natural Products Available.&Nbsp; Every Product We Make Is Crafted With Powerful, Active Ingredients Scientifically-Proven To Deliver Noticeable Results And Visible Improvement.&Nbsp; That's Why Health-Conscious People Trust Derma E For Natural, Highly-Concentrated Skincare Products That Work. -Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M. About Derma E Derma E Is A Family Owned Company In California We've Been Making Trusted, Vitamin Rich, Natural Skincare Since 1984 Our Products Are Cruelty-Free And 100% Vegan Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors Or Gmos Cruelty-Free.&Nbsp; Gluten-Free.&Nbsp; Wind Energy (Certificates).&Nbsp; Gmo-Free.&Nbsp; Recyclable. 1-800-933-9344 Made In Usa *Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International Or Usda. see more...

Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Zinc oxide is so much healthier for your skin. Yes, it has a white undertone but it blends pretty quick on my skin and works great under makeup! Sunscreens that are clear are typically formulated with ingredients that will actually age your skin faster. If you enjoy natural skincare items, definitely try this out!
amanda c.
Seffner, FL
I've been looking for a good sunscreen for a while now. I stumbled upon this and am so in love with it. The scent is not overpowering and it wears BEAUTIFULLY under my makeup. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Laurie R.
Jacksonville , NC
This the best sunscreen to use for your face. It doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell, and it runs into your skin so easily, too. It also seems to make your skin smoothr, which is great if you want to apply this before putting on your makeup. It has a slight, pleasant fragrance but it's barely noticeable. I usually put this on 30 minutes before I go run, and I don't have any problems with it leeching out of my skin like a few other sunscreens have.
Lindsay S.
I wanted to try a new sunscreen for the face so I ordered mine from Amazon on a scale to one to ten I would give it a 0 I hate this sunscreen it is to thick and goes on white it is hard to rub into the face and makes my skin feel like gloss I would not send the money on this there are better products on the market.
Zahra D.
I love this face sunscreen because, first, it's the only sunscreen that didn't irritate my skin, since it's %100 natural. Second, it is smooth and non-sticky like other sunscreens I have tried before! Also, it dries really fast making it easier to apply on makeup.
Natalie 🐱.
This is a physical sunscreen with SPF 30  that you can find at most natural health food stores like Whole foods. It pilled terribly for me. After I put it on my face and tried to spread it, little pieces of sunscreen (they look like dead skin but it's white) just starts forming and it's so hard to get it off! It has a matte finish for me (combo-oily skin). My mother loves this sunscreen but unfortunately this didn't work for me. Also, this is quite expensive with less SPF protection in comparison to Asian sunscreen's such as innisfree or biore so I don't recommend this.
Jennie Z.
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't make my combination skin feel oily and it's all natural. I wore this on holiday at the beach and even though the rest of my body tanned, my face didn't. Doesn't make me break out or give me an icky feeling (unlike the sunscreen by Korres, that feels so gross) and a little goes a long way. I like to spread this sunscreen on my fingers before I apply it on my face and then I rub it in as it makes you a bit white but if you work it in, it's fine. Will repurchase when I run out.
Sara A.
This is the best sunscreen in the market. It has 20% zinc oxide making it an effective physical sunscreen. I don't use chemical sunscreen and I'm normally skeptical about physical ones because of the amount of dimethicone, this one doesn't have dimethicone. It does leave a small white cast but it disappears within minutes. It didn't cause me any irritation or break outs.