BY DERMA E

Natural Skincare:  Solutions that Work Nettoyant Facial. Revitalizes and refreshes. pH balanced for optimal benefits. Cruelty-free. Paraben-free. Eco-friendly Age-Defying Toner removes remaining impurities, balances skin and prepares it to receive optimal benefits from your facial moisturizer.  Fortified with antioxidants Astaxanthin, Pycnogenol® and Green Tea, as well as Vitamin A, Aloe and Willow Bark. . see more...

Victoria  P.
Warwick, RI
Since using this I've noticed that my pores seem smaller. Can't leave a 5 star only because I haven't been using it long term yet. But results this far have been great.
Nani J.
Don't really need this i look young, but for people who have pimples this would work great 👍🏽 you should try this I've never seen the packet thou and try it on gentle thou and it should be good tonuse.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this toner. My skin feels instantly tighter and cleaner after use. It is nondrying and very refreshing.
Kelly B.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE This! This really smooths out skin and "readies" it for hydration and work. It is a perfect toner!
Nani J.
I don't really have a question
Christy L.
Does it dry out your skin? I'm 51 and have very dry skin.
Ines L.