Derma E 2 In 1 Charcoal Mask 0.3 oz uploaded by keren a.

BY NONE

Derma E 2 In 1 Charcoal Mask 0.3 oz see more...

Hannah G.
Hampton, GA
So at first I didn’t like it, because it started to burn. After a few seconds it felt fine and started to harden. I love the way it made my face feel after I washed it off. Didn’t dry out my skin, it actually cleared it up pretty fast and made my skin so soft. I would definitely buy the full bottle of this mask.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This mask works amazing. It is great for my pores and getsall the deep dirt out if it. It makes my skin feel very soft and fresh. I love the most that it exfoliates.
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
seriously love this! It was super easy to apply and the packet gives you so much. It left my skin feeling super refreshed and soft